Fibresure

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Wisney, 21 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Wisney

Wisney Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.16%)
    Diet:
    S&S 4-a-day
    Hey guys, I'm just about to start Exante :) I'm planning on doing total solution for 7 weeks, then working solution for one week, and then I go on holiday so I want to take a break from it. Plus I just quit my job so I can only afford to maybe get another box of shakes after the one I just ordered :S

Anyway, my question is, can you use Fibresure on this diet if you get constipated? I don't see how it would knock you out of Ketosis as it's just a powder that won't get absorbed into your body, but I want to know what you guys think :)

p.s. I'm a guy, 22, and I'm about 4 1/2 stone overweight. D'you think I would be able to lose most of that in 8 weeks of TS?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Men always lose faster then women, but 4 stone in two months looks a bit ambitious, but who knows?
    Fibresure - seems to have carbohydrate in it, there are other no carb alternatives.
    Eating any carbs can knock out ketosis, make you hungry and slow weight loss,
    but its up to you.

Good luck

GSQ

4. Wisney

Wisney Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.16%)
    Diet:
    S&S 4-a-day
    Oh man :(

And it says guys can lose 2 stone in the first month, so maybe I could get lucky and lose 2 in the 2nd. I can hope!

And what are the no carb alternatives to Fibresure, I'd like to see where I can get them

5. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Try psyllium husk capsules from holland and barrat

6. Wisney

Wisney Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.16%)
    Diet:
    S&S 4-a-day
    Ooh, I'm gonna go get some just in case, lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.