Fibresure

Wisney

Hey guys, I'm just about to start Exante :) I'm planning on doing total solution for 7 weeks, then working solution for one week, and then I go on holiday so I want to take a break from it. Plus I just quit my job so I can only afford to maybe get another box of shakes after the one I just ordered :S

Anyway, my question is, can you use Fibresure on this diet if you get constipated? I don't see how it would knock you out of Ketosis as it's just a powder that won't get absorbed into your body, but I want to know what you guys think :)

p.s. I'm a guy, 22, and I'm about 4 1/2 stone overweight. D'you think I would be able to lose most of that in 8 weeks of TS?

Men always lose faster then women, but 4 stone in two months looks a bit ambitious, but who knows?
Fibresure - seems to have carbohydrate in it, there are other no carb alternatives.
Eating any carbs can knock out ketosis, make you hungry and slow weight loss,
but its up to you.

Good luck

GSQ

Oh man :(

And it says guys can lose 2 stone in the first month, so maybe I could get lucky and lose 2 in the 2nd. I can hope!

And what are the no carb alternatives to Fibresure, I'd like to see where I can get them

Back