Extra Easy Filling Cereal

I always have 42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran. The only place I can ever find it is Asda. I usually have strawberries on top. Sometimes I have porridge, and also have fruit with that. I think the key is to have 'extras' such as fruit and/or yogurt with your cereal which makes it much more filling, plus the fruit gives you your third superfree if you're doing EE.

Ooh I forgot about Porridge - I like the Oat-so-simple sachets as they don't need to be measured!

2 weetabix topped with Blueberries, Raspberries, chopped Strawberries, and Blackberries, with part of my HExA milk (i use 150ml of my 250 ml allowance .. leaves me 100 ml for the odd cup of tea through the day) ... and i`ll follow it up mid morning with a Banana, Shape Zero .. and a drink of Tesco Light Choices Cranberry Juice (500ml) ... Well and truely filled up til about 1pm ... and all free/superfree or healthy extra`s :)

I get crunchy bran in Tesco or Sainsburys and have it with yoghurt. If I have porridge i break up and stir in the scan bran which makes it so much more filling.

Back