• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Filling Cereal

suplizi

I see the light!
Heya

I quite like 2 weetabix with fruit and milk/yogurt
also you can have
42g of all bran (I use shops own brand) and weetabix crunchy bran if you can find it. I find that more of a bowl full especially with added fruit.

Also if you find they not hitting the spot what about having something on toast?? Or a full breakie, loads of choices and really I should listen to my own advice and have a swop about with my breakfasts rather than 2 weetabix fruit and milk!

hth

Helen xxx

Last edited:

custardlipstick

Addicted to Cheese
I love that weetabix crunchy bran, really nice just cant find it!

Also 28g of wholegrain puffed wheat is two bowls!! I dont find it that filling but for the eyes its better x

Def 42g all bran with a banana chopped up on top! I find that's the most filling. I also like Kelloggs Special K xx

Might sound strange but I love 28g Nestle Shreddies with a chopped up banana on it...and also have my crackerbread to finish off...all one HEXB yummy!!

Kirstabubbles what is the best fat free fromage frais??

I am living off muller lights at the moment and could really do with some variety

Thanks in advance
Laura x

i think 28g is plenty. I usually have 28g ready brek (made with HeA milk) and berries then 1 orginal ryvita with banana slices on top! its gert lush!!

I totally agree that 28g looks pitiful compared to what I had before! However, I have 28g branflakes (occasionally Shreddies) with a chopped banana and natural yogurt and without fail it keeps me full up til lunchtime (and saves my HexA for later in the day!).

2 weetabix for me as well - even pre SW 2 would be a "normal" portion, so I don't feel hard done by. I bought mini shreddies once, but 28g barely covered the bottom of the dish!!

I used to have two lots of HEB to get a halfway decent bowl of Honey Nut Shreddies, but then I used to struggle later on in the day when it came to lunch or dinner - much prefer my weetabix now!