Extra Easy Filling Cereal

Heya

I quite like 2 weetabix with fruit and milk/yogurt
also you can have
42g of all bran (I use shops own brand) and weetabix crunchy bran if you can find it. I find that more of a bowl full especially with added fruit.

Also if you find they not hitting the spot what about having something on toast?? Or a full breakie, loads of choices and really I should listen to my own advice and have a swop about with my breakfasts rather than 2 weetabix fruit and milk!

hth

Helen xxx

Last edited:
I love that weetabix crunchy bran, really nice just cant find it!

Also 28g of wholegrain puffed wheat is two bowls!! I dont find it that filling but for the eyes its better x

Def 42g all bran with a banana chopped up on top! I find that's the most filling. I also like Kelloggs Special K xx

Might sound strange but I love 28g Nestle Shreddies with a chopped up banana on it...and also have my crackerbread to finish off...all one HEXB yummy!!

Kirstabubbles what is the best fat free fromage frais??

I am living off muller lights at the moment and could really do with some variety

Thanks in advance
Laura x

I bought the weetabix bite size once and I think I was only allowed about 9 pieces. I used to eat double that!

i think 28g is plenty. I usually have 28g ready brek (made with HeA milk) and berries then 1 orginal ryvita with banana slices on top! its gert lush!!

I totally agree that 28g looks pitiful compared to what I had before! However, I have 28g branflakes (occasionally Shreddies) with a chopped banana and natural yogurt and without fail it keeps me full up til lunchtime (and saves my HexA for later in the day!).

If you cook 28g of porridge oats with water and then mix through a fat free fromais frais through, you get a nice creamy porridge which is REALLY filling. x

Thats a great idea, i always have porridge but use my heA with it, so will give this a try!

I'm all about weetabix with a chopped banana - no weighing, and nice and filling!!

2 weetabix for me as well - even pre SW 2 would be a "normal" portion, so I don't feel hard done by. I bought mini shreddies once, but 28g barely covered the bottom of the dish!!

I used to have two lots of HEB to get a halfway decent bowl of Honey Nut Shreddies, but then I used to struggle later on in the day when it came to lunch or dinner - much prefer my weetabix now!

Back