ProPoints Final 50lbs to a slimmer, sexier me

Losing motivation far too easily. Got a long long way to go still. Need your guys help and support as I'm not getting it at home.

If I lose 50lbs I will be at goal and the lowest I've been in about 5 years.
Need all the help I can get.
Starting from Wednesday 2nd of may I am going to update every week with a + or - or sts until I reach goal so stick with me, I could be here a while lol x

Weds 2nd May : -2lbs (48 to go)
Weds 9th May : +1lbs (49lbs to go)
Weds 16th May :
Weds 23rd May :
Weds 30th May :

Last edited:
Good luck Holly! Having a bad day or even a bad week isn't a failure, giving up is! x Just remember you're doing this for you, not for anyone else and for your health. Always here to support you so long as you need it x Have you started a food diary? You CAN do it! I know what it's like to have a lack of support at home, I'm still in my midteens and my Mum insists I'm being ridiculous by refusing a biscuit or a slice of cake.. :( We can all do it together! x Remember to take a 'before' picture so that you have something to look back on :D

Jaly said:
Good luck Holly! Having a bad day or even a bad week isn't a failure, giving up is! x Just remember you're doing this for you, not for anyone else and for your health. Always here to support you so long as you need it x Have you started a food diary? You CAN do it! I know what it's like to have a lack of support at home, I'm still in my midteens and my Mum insists I'm being ridiculous by refusing a biscuit or a slice of cake.. :( We can all do it together! x Remember to take a 'before' picture so that you have something to look back on :D

I've given up on so many food diaries I've started. Think in just fed up and need to back to basics and refresh. Been on it almost 20weeks and now I don't track, don't weigh things and don't even count in my head most days. Going to have to pretend I'm new and re read my books and find my motivation again because on still miles away from where I want to be. X

I like your way of thinking!!! My problem is I take my partner shopping with me and he throws all kinds of crap in the trolly and I end up eating it lol.
Just have to have more control.
Lost 2lbs this week so very happy Xx

Lost 3LBS tonight finally back on track :D

Weds 2nd May : -2lbs (48lbs to go)
Weds 16th May :-3lbs (46lbs to go)
Weds 23rd May :
Weds 30th May :

no i always start them but end up doing them in a journal, i find them so easy and i take it everywhere with me.
i eat alot of pasta with egg or ham and cheese, jacket potatoes, salad with ham wraps, or meat and a load of veg.
lots of water and fruit x

Weds 23rd May :-1/2lbs (45.5lbs to go)
Weds 30th May

been awol for a while so heres the latest updates :D x

Weds 23rd May :-1/2lbs (45.5lbs to go)
Weds 30th May:- 1/2lbs (45lbs to go)