Final countdown!

Just gone into the kitchen at work to prepare my shake and have been faced with 10 different variety's of cake! We are apparently having a McMillan bake sale tomorrow and there is every type of cake you could think of- Victoria sponge, chocolate fudge, carrot etc.. HELP!

be strong the feeling of walking passed all those lovelies will so eclipse the taste

stealing this again from manx a moment on the lips means another week in ketosis!
jx

I think i'll buy my OH a slice (as its for charity) tell him about it (so I don't eat it myself on the way home) then look in the mirror and imagine myself a few stone down for motivation lol :)

Just gone into the kitchen at work to prepare my shake and have been faced with 10 different variety's of cake! We are apparently having a McMillan bake sale tomorrow and there is every type of cake you could think of- Victoria sponge, chocolate fudge, carrot etc.. HELP!

STEP AWAYYYYYY FROM THE CAKES!!!!

It'll taste nice for a minute and the you'll feel like a whale and super pissssssed off so just get a drink and walk away babe!

that too i have been involved with, the gothic phase was a particular fav. we where i bit too smiley for it really and became known as the smoths!

Ooh I get bars next week i'm excited! Although I've read on the CWP facebook site some people have said the weight loss slows when you have bars so i'm going to test the theory for a couple of weeks! x

Back