Final countdown!

Hooray! I will log on tonight to see how you do :) Good luck! x

Okay so my scales at home lied & I only lost 3lbs this week.. Slightly disapointed..

My CDC told me to not drink the flavoured green tea i'd been having or the liquorice and peppermint tea..

Sigh..

However on a good note I lost 4 inches around my hips, 3 and a half inches around my waist, 2 inches from my bust, 1 inch from my arms and 1/2 inch from my thighs.

So good on the inches but fairly blah on the pounds..

Need to pick myself up feeling a bit down..

xoxo

Are you joking - that's amazing!! So you've now lost 1 whole stone in two weeks?? Your doing so well :D I best stay off the tea now, although only been having one cup of liquorice tea a day.

Don't feel down, just think of what weight you would've been if you hadn't started cwp two weeks ago!! Xx

I just feel really disappointed as my scales told me I have lost 9lbs.. I had drunk a lot of water all day etc but that wouldn't make me that much heavier..
Oh well its a loss I can't complain and the itches i've lost were massive.
It just feels like I won't get to my 11 stone by January when I go on holiday..

Yeah she said the liquorice is sugar and the body will hold onto it.. I was having a mug a day but not anymore..

xoxo

They say on average on SS you lose one stone a month and you've lost that in half the time! You will definitely get to 11 stone in Jan- oh and your in the 13's!!! Woo! X

Okay so my scales at home lied & I only lost 3lbs this week.. Slightly disapointed.. My CDC told me to not drink the flavoured green tea i'd been having or the liquorice and peppermint tea.. Sigh.. However on a good note I lost 4 inches around my hips, 3 and a half inches around my waist, 2 inches from my bust, 1 inch from my arms and 1/2 inch from my thighs. So good on the inches but fairly blah on the pounds.. Need to pick myself up feeling a bit down.. xoxo

You have done amazing. I know its easy to expect the huge drop every week but with such big losses in our 1st week we were never going to have a whopper in our second.
Inches are what count as that's our body shape changing for the better.
Hope you feel better today x x x

I just feel really disappointed as my scales told me I have lost 9lbs.. I had drunk a lot of water all day etc but that wouldn't make me that much heavier.. Oh well its a loss I can't complain and the itches i've lost were massive. It just feels like I won't get to my 11 stone by January when I go on holiday.. Yeah she said the liquorice is sugar and the body will hold onto it.. I was having a mug a day but not anymore.. xoxo

You can still easy get to 11 by January !
It's strange how our bodies work but I BET if your 100% again this week you will have a bigger loss than this week. Like I say its strange but I've seen it on here many times before.

Please please please don't you let this affect your goals ! Think how you would envy someone if they had told you they lost over a stone in 2 weeks ! ! ! ! x x x

They say on average on SS you lose one stone a month and you've lost that in half the time! You will definitely get to 11 stone in Jan- oh and your in the 13's!!! Woo! X

I guess I just feel a bit demotivated.. I'll still stick to this 100% just feeling a little blah right now..
I hope I can get to 11 by January however i'll need to hit 5lbs a week and that seems far out of reach..
I'll lose another 2 stone minimum and that'll put me just under 12 so lets see..
Thanks for your message though honey it means a lot xoxo

You can still easy get to 11 by January !
It's strange how our bodies work but I BET if your 100% again this week you will have a bigger loss than this week. Like I say its strange but I've seen it on here many times before.

Please please please don't you let this affect your goals ! Think how you would envy someone if they had told you they lost over a stone in 2 weeks ! ! ! ! x x x

I know I just wish I hadn't weighed on my scales.. They are obviously wrong as according to them i'd lost 9lbs.. So I just expected more this week I guess.
I'm just a little blah because I really wanted to get to my target by Jan before my holiday but 5lbs a week seems impossible..
I'm really happy with the inches 100%..
Another 100% week ahead & I have my meal bars and water flavourings..
No more flavoured green teas or peppermint & liquorice tea for me either..

Good luck for your weigh in gorgeous!

xxx

This lemon bar is so nice but SO filling..

I've eaten half and I feel full..

I don't really like lemon flavoured things but its yoghurt as well isn't it? I get bars next week, might give one a go! xx

love the lemon bars

even at your conservative estimate of 2 stone more,it makes a huge difference to how you look. hope for the best and take what comes. no matter what enjoy that holiday when it comes

good luck
jx

love the lemon bars

even at your conservative estimate of 2 stone more,it makes a huge difference to how you look. hope for the best and take what comes. no matter what enjoy that holiday when it comes

good luck
jx

Thank you honey..
Thats what I aim to do.. Whatever I put on i'll lose when I get home. I won't go crazy but I won't be strict.
I just hope these next 8 weeks work out well for me on this so I can go there feeling amazing. xx

that horrible feeling can be diet related but it does pass, get through the day as best you can if there is any opportunity to be good to yourself take it
jx

Back