Final countdown!

Hi, Hope you don't mind me jumping in, I've just had a read through your progress and its amazing. Well done!!

I'm on day 13, have my second weigh in tomorrow. Lost 7lbs in my first week, was a little disappointed if I'm honest as I'd seen everyone else's 10+ and stuck 100% to plan. Fingers crossed for a good result this week

Emz x

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello everyone

Today is my Day one it has been 2 years since I stopped. I started in 2011 lost 15 k and regain them.

I am on ss I hope to lose weight fast to keep motivated.

I'm into week 3 now, has anyone else experienced wobbly/dizzy stages? Feel a little light-headed and strange, had my breakfast and a litre of water already so I'm sure I've had enough to drink.

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12

Viita - holy crap you look amazing AND agree love love love the hair!!!!!!!!!!!

Emz - I felt lightheaded and dizzy for the first 2-3 weeks but feel okay now - great losses :)

You're welcome :) so inspired to get started and succeed again thanks to diaries like yours!

It's probably the carb come down, chin up my dear you've been doing such a great job and been a real inspiration to a lot of people I'm sure. Fingers crossed for a good weigh in tomorrow, that'll perk you up xxx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3

Back