Final countdown!

I'm always amazed how much difference even a few inches in height can make. My sisters are both a couple of inches taller than me, and even when we've been the same weight, we carry it completely differently! (They got all the height, but I got all the boobs!)

I don't think I'll ever have the perfect washboard abs etc, but I can deal with that - although it would be nice to have the figure of that Zuska (spelling?) chick off bodyrock. :)

I absolutely LOVE Raspberries at the moment especially with my 50 calories of fruit for after dinner.. You get so many and they are so good!

The Fajitas I had tonight were amazing and its crazy how yummy these meals are and so low in calories!

xoxo

I'm even amazed at the amount I can have on SS+, so I can hardly imagine fitting in all the food on Step 3!

Can't wait for some fruit, though!

RIGHT so after this mornings weigh in I am now 11.6! WOOHOO!!!! xoxo

Yey you! Only a few lbs left to go!

I weighed in his morning, too - I'm now 11st 12! So happy to be in the 11s.

Ha! FINALLY!!! I found my way back to your thread! Just posting so I can subscribe properly.... Now I'm off to catch up on anything I've missed in your diary :) xx

It'll happened I can feel it in my water lol.

50 cals is nothing really, probably equates to 5 mins of star jumps :)

Good luck, is weigh in Wednesday? Xxx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4

Well bloody done, that's amazing so excited for you.

My scales haven't moved yet this week but I've got till Thursday morning. We're switching from Friday nights to Thursday mornings. So I should have the no food in my belly yet bonus, but the one day less downfall. Fingers crossed I wake up tomorrow and have dropped a couple magically overnight.

Aaagghhhhh the anticipation every week is killing me!

Xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4

Ugh I weigh in every Wednesday evening at like 7pm so I always go off my scales.. Her scales are always a few pounds heavier.

Thanks lovely.. You'll drop some lbs before then don't worry!

Can't believe i've been doing this since end of October with a few weeks off for holiday & stuff..

I've lost more then I ever did with my strict no carb and gym routine.. I wasn't eating enough so only ever lost like 1lb-2lb max a week.

xoxo

Yeah I'm pretty much going off mine as thats what I'll be going off after, but officially I stick to hers.

Looking fab my dear. It's amazing way can be done in just over 5 months. Bloody amazing. I can't wait to be nearer the end x

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4

Vita u look schhmazzzzing girl!!

I love reading ur posts and wat ur eating!! Wat weight did u start at?

No not at all it's nice to hear wat u r eating and how ur moving up the steps as it's rare u c that people make there way up!!

It's good and constructive chick keeps me motivated! Wow u have done amazing, I started at 14 1 now at 12 7 I'm 5'7 so I'm aiming 11'7 11 x

Back