Final countdown!

Sounds like a good plan. I noticed Celebrity Slim is a similar plan but sooo much cheaper. I'm still near the start of my journey so I still think I need to know I'm going to be weighed at the end of the week to keep me from drifting off plan. You seem to be more motivated than me though and you are almost at maintenance, so it's a good idea for you. Maybe ask a friend/partner/family member to weigh you every week instead? Good luck x

I'm the same. I weigh myself every day, usually a few times! So I'm well aware of my weight. But I still think if I do not know that someone else will see that weight, then I will stop disciplining myself. I'm just not there yet! It sounds like you are though and it's good to know that it is possible to get there! I know I will have to learn how to be strict on myself without someone checking my weight every week.
Wow only 6lb! That must feel really great! Keep going, it won't be long until you are at your goal now :) xx

Hey guys..

So i'm back & still doing well..

Been maintaining these last few months & after doing Paleo and counting calories i've decided that from Monday i'll be back on SS slim n save style to get this last stone and a half off.. Currently on 12.2 but I am due my period and bloated so I know thats not SO accurate.

Having a crappy I feel fat and ugly kind of day so feeling miserable (just like the weather here in London)..

So yes all is well I guess just want to get down to where I want to be and then go back to the paleo and maintain. The losses on Paleo aren't as quick and I have a holiday to Florida end of October and NY for new years so want to be happy and comfortable.

Hope everyones well!

Glad you're posting. I loved reading your diary. You have done so well. I hope day 2 is going well.

Hey lovely, aww thank you. It's very quiet on here nowadays :(..
I'm trying I am so glad i've maintained & had the best time ever but now is the final battle. 2 stone to lose in 4 weeks if possible (with the big first week loss its possible).
I see you are doing really well too! Still going? xx

I was really glad to see that you were posting! I read your diary from start to finish and loved it! Also love your eyebrows and hair; I love a good eyebrow ;)

You have done amazingly well to maintain; that is the hardest battle, so you don't even have to worry about losing the rest - that will easy for you!! :)

I am still plodding along; I started a new job last week, so had lots of social events, but I am back on Exante. Day 5 and still going strong. I have around 2 stones and 10lbs to go. I already feel much better, but desperate to move into the 12s.

Have a great day! :) xxx

I was really glad to see that you were posting! I read your diary from start to finish and loved it! Also love your eyebrows and hair; I love a good eyebrow ;)

You have done amazingly well to maintain; that is the hardest battle, so you don't even have to worry about losing the rest - that will easy for you!! :)

I am still plodding along; I started a new job last week, so had lots of social events, but I am back on Exante. Day 5 and still going strong. I have around 2 stones and 10lbs to go. I already feel much better, but desperate to move into the 12s.

Have a great day! :) xxx

Aww you are super sweet - I hear it a lot about the eyebrows, yesterday infact randomly in Liverpool street HAHA.. I am a massive eyebrow kinda girl they are so important.
Maintenance isn't bad I just do the Paleo diet all week and walk 4 miles a day and then have Saturday off.. Works out pretty good.
How is Exante? It's pretty expensive right? You'll be fine lovely.. You haven't got long maybe like 2 and a half months? Nothing in the grand scheme of things.
My goal was 11 stone but i've now decided to push it to 10 just to see how i'll feel and give myself some movement.
Had the banoffee porridge today it was so good!
xxx

Aww you are super sweet - I hear it a lot about the eyebrows, yesterday infact randomly in Liverpool street HAHA.. I am a massive eyebrow kinda girl they are so important.
Maintenance isn't bad I just do the Paleo diet all week and walk 4 miles a day and then have Saturday off.. Works out pretty good.
How is Exante? It's pretty expensive right? You'll be fine lovely.. You haven't got long maybe like 2 and a half months? Nothing in the grand scheme of things.
My goal was 11 stone but i've now decided to push it to 10 just to see how i'll feel and give myself some movement.
Had the banoffee porridge today it was so good!
xxx

I feel you on the eyebrows - I get mine threaded at least once a month. I should aim for every two weeks, as my brows get unruly ever so quickly. I always pencil them in to define them. That sounds like a good plan - how do you manage 4 miles a day?! That is amazing. I am mainly at my desk - I should utilise my lunch breaks more, but I am always working through them.

Exante is good - it is actually relatively cheap, compared to CD. I buy boxes of 50, when there are coupons, so it works out to around £90-£100 for a month's supply. I really do hope so, but there are so many functions at work, which mean it is so hard to stay at work.

It is so good to have a range; makes maintenance easy. My goal is 11, but I would ideally like to be 10 stone 10, so I have a buffer.

Is the banoffee porridge by slim and save?? Hope you had a nice day xx

I feel you on the eyebrows - I get mine threaded at least once a month. I should aim for every two weeks, as my brows get unruly ever so quickly. I always pencil them in to define them. That sounds like a good plan - how do you manage 4 miles a day?! That is amazing. I am mainly at my desk - I should utilise my lunch breaks more, but I am always working through them.

Exante is good - it is actually relatively cheap, compared to CD. I buy boxes of 50, when there are coupons, so it works out to around £90-£100 for a month's supply. I really do hope so, but there are so many functions at work, which mean it is so hard to stay at work.

It is so good to have a range; makes maintenance easy. My goal is 11, but I would ideally like to be 10 stone 10, so I have a buffer.

Is the banoffee porridge by slim and save?? Hope you had a nice day xx

Threading is just essential in life. I go maybe once every 2-3 weeks as they grow out kinda quick but I literally live by tinting and threading eyebrows lol.. Best shape achieved with that. I do fill mine in too but that's just essential to achieve perfect brows lol..

I walk 2 miles to work and 2 mile back so I get in my daily cardio and I actually love doing it.. Gives me time to think and listen to music.
I was doing weight training too but with as few calories that i'm eating now i'm giving it a break for the month until i'm at my goal.

That isn't bad at all! Cambridge is overpriced but some people need that weekly weigh to stay on track. For me it isn't essential and S&S do a much more varied range and for the same calories as SS you can have 4 packs which taste better?

Yeah the banoffee is S&S.. I had a hazelnut shake today and it was heaven lol..

Hope you had a good day too! x

I agree! I tint my eyebrows at home occasionally; it's so simple and makes them look great.

That's amazing. Is your job within walking distance? I would love to walk to work, but I would never reach; it is in the opposite direction from where I live. Funny you should mention weight training - I really want to start that up when I reach goal. It is the ultimate way to shape your body; I have read so much about it and its positive benefits.

I agree, I don't need the weekly weigh-ins to stay on track. SS have a huge range of products and so many bars. I may give it a go. I am currently on Exante. I had to go out for lunch yesterday with my colleagues and there were no carb-free options, but I still managed to lose 0.4lbs this morning?! Weird. Back on it today! Feels like I am never going to get to goal at this rate.

Exante has a hazelnut shake, but I haven't tried it yet. If it is as good as you say the SS one is, then I must give it a try.

Updated photos as it's been a while...

photo.JPGphoto (1).jpg

I'm not weighing myself until next week weekend.. Be a nice big drop!

I'm very lucky with VLCD I don't get the headaches and hunger pangs so these last 3 days have been smooth sailing..

xoxo

I agree! I tint my eyebrows at home occasionally; it's so simple and makes them look great.

That's amazing. Is your job within walking distance? I would love to walk to work, but I would never reach; it is in the opposite direction from where I live. Funny you should mention weight training - I really want to start that up when I reach goal. It is the ultimate way to shape your body; I have read so much about it and its positive benefits.

I agree, I don't need the weekly weigh-ins to stay on track. SS have a huge range of products and so many bars. I may give it a go. I am currently on Exante. I had to go out for lunch yesterday with my colleagues and there were no carb-free options, but I still managed to lose 0.4lbs this morning?! Weird. Back on it today! Feels like I am never going to get to goal at this rate.

Exante has a hazelnut shake, but I haven't tried it yet. If it is as good as you say the SS one is, then I must give it a try.

I haven't done it at home before I really should - I just see it all as a bit of a pampering so I just pay to do it lol..

I live in the Docklands and I work in Liverpool Street so its 2 miles each way.. Around 40 minutes? Love that I have the option however when eating as low calories I sometimes feel too tired to do both ways so just do one way as a minimum.

Weight training is deffo worth it! It will help you define and shape your body however you will weigh more as muscle weights more then fat etc etc..

Yeah deffo give S&S a go its pretty good! I don't have too long on it so I think i'm gonna mainly do shakes, porridges and bars as the meal packs are a little hit & miss. What I love on their simplicity plan is I get a milk allowance and I can have sugarfree jelly and still be around 700 calories.

Awww well you know these things happen - i'm telling everyone at work I can't do anything social for a month.

Try the hazelnut! SOOOO good!

xxx

That is so cool. It will definitely be good for when you reach maintenance.

I have read so much about weight training. I will definitely look into it, as I am so clumsy, so I need some guidance first.

SS sounds so good! The milk allowance is helpful, as I hate drinking black tea.

How is your first week going? Mine hasn't been great, but I have lost all the weight I gained so back at 13: 10.2. I just want to hit the twelves. I think I am more likely to be able to get back on track next week.

I probably will try SS, as they have a huge variety of bars! :) Any plans for the weekend? Sorry for bombarding your diary with posts, it's just so quiet on the Exante forum; well, not quiet, but hardly anyone comments in my diary.

That is so cool. It will definitely be good for when you reach maintenance.

I have read so much about weight training. I will definitely look into it, as I am so clumsy, so I need some guidance first.

SS sounds so good! The milk allowance is helpful, as I hate drinking black tea.

How is your first week going? Mine hasn't been great, but I have lost all the weight I gained so back at 13: 10.2. I just want to hit the twelves. I think I am more likely to be able to get back on track next week.

I probably will try SS, as they have a huge variety of bars! :) Any plans for the weekend? Sorry for bombarding your diary with posts, it's just so quiet on the Exante forum; well, not quiet, but hardly anyone comments in my diary.

100% it saves me doing 40 mins cardio in the gym so I only need to do a warm up before weights..
I know, a sweet cup of coffee deffo helps!
I never seem to have issues with headaches & stuff on the first week.. 4 days done and 4lbs down. Usually in my first week I usually lose 10-12lbs so it deeps to hurry up and drop lol.. I am due on any day though so that could be why.

Give it a try - all the bars and shakes are amazing.

I always post and I just updated my pics on here and on the losses section and for some reason never get any comments or messages..
Who knows lol..

xx

Saw your update over on the pic bit and followed the link to come over to read your diary.. so I guess some people do :D hehe! Looking forward to reading as you head into this final push. I am only just starting out so I have a long way to go yet!

That is great; my weight loss is always slower around TOTM. Hope you get that whoosh you are hoping for.

Managed to lose 3.6lbs this week, despite not being 100%. I am really chuffed about that; I have events to attend this weekend. Will try and aim for 100% from Monday. Nearly into the overweight category! How is it going for you?

Back