Final countdown!

11 stone today! Woop!!!

That's great Vita, as always your hard work pays off, just goes to show you certainly know what your doing :)
You are my dear a true inspiration x

Still at 11st.. Weighed myself once and it was 10.9 but then did it again and it was 11.

Its annoying that other guys lose 4-6lbs a week and i'm lucky for 2lbs if VERY lucky.

I feel a lot slimmer and happier within myself nowadays. Wearing size 10 stuff which is crazy.

Starting the slim & save refeed from Wednesday so when I go to Orlando next Thursday my body won't get too shocked by the carbs.

Still at 11st.. Weighed myself once and it was 10.9 but then did it again and it was 11. Its annoying that other guys lose 4-6lbs a week and i'm lucky for 2lbs if VERY lucky. I feel a lot slimmer and happier within myself nowadays. Wearing size 10 stuff which is crazy. Starting the slim & save refeed from Wednesday so when I go to Orlando next Thursday my body won't get too shocked by the carbs.

Vita, we all love big drops but sadly they only ever happen at the start when we have more lb's to shift. Very annoying that your scales changed from 10.9 but you know what your capable of my love & great that you feel happier & slimmer even if the scales don't always reflect our dedication we are less bloated etc so the feelings are as important as the scales. Size 10 is still a far off dream for me, no wonder your feeling good :)
You will feel great in Orlando & a great chance to show off all of your hard work x x x x

Vita, we all love big drops but sadly they only ever happen at the start when we have more lb's to shift. Very annoying that your scales changed from 10.9 but you know what your capable of my love & great that you feel happier & slimmer even if the scales don't always reflect our dedication we are less bloated etc so the feelings are as important as the scales. Size 10 is still a far off dream for me, no wonder your feeling good :)
You will feel great in Orlando & a great chance to show off all of your hard work x x x x

Hey lovely,

Unfortunately even when I was heavier I never had the big drops it sucks.. I think 4lb was the most lol..
Yeah my scale tricked me. Refeeding from Wednesday so will check then for the final total.
I'll measure myself then too as my waist is deffo smaller since the last time as my belt is way too big from the other week.
You'll be there very soon with your drops babe! Little worried about gaining on holiday but i'll be walking all day long so that should help and a week on plan when back will drop it all.
Hows it going over there? xx

Hey Viita,

Well done on your latest WI. I'm sure that 10 - something will reappear soon.

I'm not sure that you'll have a gain, or it will be minimal at least, from your trip - you seem so totally in control, you just need to remember to listen to your - super skinny - body!

My CDC said something really interesting this week about portion sizes once you reach target and that basically, being a lighter body, you need less fuel than you used to!

Have fun packing those size 10s into your suitcase, I bet you can get way more into the bag with smaller clothes! :)

xx

Hey Viita,

Well done on your latest WI. I'm sure that 10 - something will reappear soon.

I'm not sure that you'll have a gain, or it will be minimal at least, from your trip - you seem so totally in control, you just need to remember to listen to your - super skinny - body!

My CDC said something really interesting this week about portion sizes once you reach target and that basically, being a lighter body, you need less fuel than you used to!

Have fun packing those size 10s into your suitcase, I bet you can get way more into the bag with smaller clothes! :)

xx

Hey lovely,

Thanks for your message. I hope the 10's come soon. Your losses are fab I wish I had those mine suck LOL..
My holiday to be brutally honest i'll eat what I like however as we'll be constantly be on our feet. Normally with my US breaks I put on maybe 7lbs but thats off within a week as its water retention generally.

I could live off 1000 calories a day easily however we need to increase once at goal and speed our metabolism up otherwise we'll just make our lifes harder for no reason.

I just can't wait to get some sunshine and have some fun! xx

It's so weird sometimes I feel really fat and sometimes I feel thin.. So strange.

I think part of this is us getting used to being smaller, it takes our minds longer to catch up x x x

You're doing so well Viita. I am sure you'll get a whoosh soon. I am back to Exante tomorrow; I had a chest infection, so have been recovering. Really determined now to get to my final goal. I have events hext month, but will make sensible choices.

Funny you say that. Before I started dieting, I hated my weight, but I was definitely not as insecure as I am now that I have lost weight.

Hey Viita,

I know what you mean - madness really isn't it? Just pull out those old Viita photos and remember how far you've come!

xx

Hey Viita,

I know what you mean - madness really isn't it? Just pull out those old Viita photos and remember how far you've come!

xx

It really is babe.

Over the years I have lost 8 stone its mental!

I just need to tone up my stomach but I am thinking about getting a mini tummy tuck..

It won't ever be tight and perfect and I am so self conscious.

:(

xx

You're doing so well Viita. I am sure you'll get a whoosh soon. I am back to Exante tomorrow; I had a chest infection, so have been recovering. Really determined now to get to my final goal. I have events hext month, but will make sensible choices.

Funny you say that. Before I started dieting, I hated my weight, but I was definitely not as insecure as I am now that I have lost weight.

Thank you honey.

Sorry to hear about your chest! You feeling better now?

Just eat protein and veg and you'll never screw up!

xx

Vita I love reading your posts and everyone else's on here. So happy for your weightloss and you defo deserve that holiday. Loving your look your profile pic too. Well done chick xx

Here's a progress photo for you guys..

Need to tone up and try and make things tighter but from being 18st 4lbs a few years ago to 10st 9lbs i'm pretty proud.

IMG_9784.JPG

Back