Final countdown!

It's going not too bad. I started in 2012 and was weighing in at 18st 11. I managed to get down to 14st 11 then stupidly stopped. It was the slimmest I have ever been. I got weighed 3 weeks ago on fri and was weighing in at 16st 9. I have lost 16lbs in 2 weeks and really can't wait to get into the 14s and totally pass them! Your starter pic and the after pic is unbelievable!! I'm so using them as my inspiration!! You look amazing!!! Xxxxxx

It's going not too bad. I started in 2012 and was weighing in at 18st 11. I managed to get down to 14st 11 then stupidly stopped. It was the slimmest I have ever been. I got weighed 3 weeks ago on fri and was weighing in at 16st 9. I have lost 16lbs in 2 weeks and really can't wait to get into the 14s and totally pass them! Your starter pic and the after pic is unbelievable!! I'm so using them as my inspiration!! You look amazing!!! Xxxxxx

Oh amazing thats a great loss!
Well keep going lovely & you'll be there sooner then you know! Thank you for your kind words! Means a lot xx

Honestly I just love your look. It's so funky and I can't wait to be wearing those kind if clothes you are in. Love your hair too. I'm forever changing my hair. It used to be bright red now I shaved it up the side and went bleach blonde ha ha xxx

Honestly I just love your look. It's so funky and I can't wait to be wearing those kind if clothes you are in. Love your hair too. I'm forever changing my hair. It used to be bright red now I shaved it up the side and went bleach blonde ha ha xxx

Awww you'll be there so soon! Never ever did I think id wear high waisted American Apparel small leggings and a crop top but it happened lol..
I'm all about crazy hair - I love this red I just hate that I dye it weekly to keep it this red! :(

I feel you there with the red hair. I was scared to go swimming with the kids as it would just run out my hair and white bed sheets were a defo no no. Also my bath was pink! Ha ha ha. I know il always have a bit if a tummy as my kids wrecked my stomach muscles being so big (10lb 11 and 10lb 2 and both c sections) but just to fit In a size 12 would be an absolute dream. I plan to go abroad with the kids in April and away with the boyfriend in summer so would love to achieve this goal by then. Please keep posting pics as you are now my motivation! I very nearly reached for the bread today but after seeing your pics I thought "no way"
I am findin it a bit tough just now but I keep posting rubbish in my diary to vent. Ha ha.
Thanks for being an inspiration and taking the time to chat to me. :) xx

Viita - your progress is just INCREDIBLE! Well done for sticking with it, and keeping yourself motivated! I was feeling a bit rubbish this afternoon, but after reading that - it's chocolate shake for tea tonight for me!

Well well well done again!

xx

Soooooo.. Today I weighed myself as the last time as I am now re-feeding and I was.. 10.9!!!!! SOOOOOOO happyyyyy!!! Lightest I have EVER been. Just what I needed before going away. I know i'll gain a little and need to do a few weeks when back to shift but I am so happy with that. Woop!!! xoxo
Just read this as I don't see everything in my phone :) Wowza my lovely, you have done amazing, your dedication has paid dividends , you will have a fab holiday & I have no doubt you will get straight back on it upon your return. MASSIVE well done ,your pictures are a true inspiration & you have a cracking figure x x x x

I feel you there with the red hair. I was scared to go swimming with the kids as it would just run out my hair and white bed sheets were a defo no no. Also my bath was pink! Ha ha ha. I know il always have a bit if a tummy as my kids wrecked my stomach muscles being so big (10lb 11 and 10lb 2 and both c sections) but just to fit In a size 12 would be an absolute dream. I plan to go abroad with the kids in April and away with the boyfriend in summer so would love to achieve this goal by then. Please keep posting pics as you are now my motivation! I very nearly reached for the bread today but after seeing your pics I thought "no way"
I am findin it a bit tough just now but I keep posting rubbish in my diary to vent. Ha ha.
Thanks for being an inspiration and taking the time to chat to me. :) xx

Awww just keep swimming lovely! By Xmas you could be there! A lot can happen in a few months!

You are more then welcome! xx

That's crazy to think I could actually be there by Xmas!!! Holy kamoly!!! I could actually be at my target or bloody near it by Xmas. I'm 5ft 6 and a half. I am thinking 11 and a half stone would be good for my hight. Not too sure. What weight is everyone aiming for and what is your hight? X

Just read this as I don't see everything in my phone :) Wowza my lovely, you have done amazing, your dedication has paid dividends , you will have a fab holiday & I have no doubt you will get straight back on it upon your return. MASSIVE well done ,your pictures are a true inspiration & you have a cracking figure x x x x

Aww thanks honeybunch! So so sweet of you! If I can do it anyone can do it. xoxo

That's crazy to think I could actually be there by Xmas!!! Holy kamoly!!! I could actually be at my target or bloody near it by Xmas. I'm 5ft 6 and a half. I am thinking 11 and a half stone would be good for my hight. Not too sure. What weight is everyone aiming for and what is your hight? X

I'm 5'3 and mines 10.7. Nothing more as I do not want to lose my curves I never have wanted to be any smaller then a 10-12.

xx

Well done, skinny minnie! You should be so proud of yourself. You've lost an incredible amount.

I am back on Exante; still have a chest infection, but it is not as bad as before. Are you excited for your holiday? I really need a holiday, but I am trying to roll some days over to next year so I will have 28 days to use! 22 days a year annual leave is really not enough!

Last edited:
Back