Final countdown!

Thank you! I knew you were just the person to ask about eyebrows! I will let you know when I go!

I know - their clothes are amazing! I popped in last week and saw this amazing knee length waistcoat for £110 - I wish I was at goal now, otherwise I would have purchased it! Size 10 dress? Well done - that is amazing! You look amazing. I love the dress - so classy! And I love your top. Absolutely stunning and the figure to match!

Are you planning on taking Christmas day off or just remain 100% until your vacation? Where are you off to for vacation? You're such a jet setter - you must get so much annual leave!! xxx

Thank you! I knew you were just the person to ask about eyebrows! I will let you know when I go!

I know - their clothes are amazing! I popped in last week and saw this amazing knee length waistcoat for £110 - I wish I was at goal now, otherwise I would have purchased it! Size 10 dress? Well done - that is amazing! You look amazing. I love the dress - so classy! And I love your top. Absolutely stunning and the figure to match!

Are you planning on taking Christmas day off or just remain 100% until your vacation? Where are you off to for vacation? You're such a jet setter - you must get so much annual leave!! xxx

Hey lovely,

Thank you for all the compliments you are very sweet!

I'm working off plan within the next week so I won't be on any type of plan but just healthy eating nearer the end of the month.
I'm at 11 stone which is goal so only want to shift a few more pounds for a bit of movement.
I won't be on plan for Xmas day but the 2 days after I will be doing my 1200 calories until I fly.

Hows it going over there for you on Exante?

x

Hey lovely,

Thank you for all the compliments you are very sweet!

I'm working off plan within the next week so I won't be on any type of plan but just healthy eating nearer the end of the month.
I'm at 11 stone which is goal so only want to shift a few more pounds for a bit of movement.
I won't be on plan for Xmas day but the 2 days after I will be doing my 1200 calories until I fly.

Hows it going over there for you on Exante?

x

It's okay! I'm just being truthful - people don't compliment each enough, especially women! That is so exciting - I bet you are looking forward to introducing food as opposed Are you going to gradually introduce carbs or remain carb free? I have been reading a lot about the Paleo lifestyle, which does seem appealing, but I love brown rice, pasta and bread. I may try and remain carb free during the weekdays and have carbs at the weekend.

Your plan sounds really good! Where are you off to hun?? I bet you are counting down the days. Do you have any holidays planned for 2015?

It is going really well! I have lost 12lbs in 2 weeks, which I am ecstatic about. I have a Christmas meal this Friday and party the week after, but plan to get back on track the day after. I just need to lose 3.4lbs to get into the 12s. I will be so happy, as I feel really good there. The inches are coming off nicely. I am feeling really good, but will come off plan from Christmas Eve to Boxing Day! My family is from the Caribbean so they are big on the festive season and I can't resist the food - I won't eat excessively though.

xx

I'll do the same as you - no carbs in the week and complex carbs at the weekend!
I'm off plan today and then back on until Xmas with a few vodka and diet cokes at some events I have coming up over the weeks.

Oh women generally hate me so thank you very much - it's appreciated!

12lbs is fab well done! I am not weighing myself until Monday as I know water retention gives a fake reading and I dont want to p*ss myself off.
Getting lots of compliments at the moment & I was just told I have a lovely figure by a size 8 in the office lol..
My boyfriend is from the Carribean too and im with him again this Xmas so I know gurl! I prefer those Xmas dinners as opposed to english.
Can't wait for my fish, rice & pea, mac n cheese and plantain! Yum.. I have to make a cheesecake so yep it will be a fat day lol..

Thailand in 2015 I think and NY at least twice but we'll see.. I need 4 holidays a year minimum!

xoxo

I'll do the same as you - no carbs in the week and complex carbs at the weekend!
I'm off plan today and then back on until Xmas with a few vodka and diet cokes at some events I have coming up over the weeks.

Oh women generally hate me so thank you very much - it's appreciated!

12lbs is fab well done! I am not weighing myself until Monday as I know water retention gives a fake reading and I dont want to p*ss myself off.
Getting lots of compliments at the moment & I was just told I have a lovely figure by a size 8 in the office lol..
My boyfriend is from the Carribean too and im with him again this Xmas so I know gurl! I prefer those Xmas dinners as opposed to english.
Can't wait for my fish, rice & pea, mac n cheese and plantain! Yum.. I have to make a cheesecake so yep it will be a fat day lol..

Thailand in 2015 I think and NY at least twice but we'll see.. I need 4 holidays a year minimum!

xoxo

I was thinking that was the best way to maintain! I may have some complex carbs occasionally during the week, but I will make sure at least two of my meals a carb free and my snacks are too. When I eat carbs, I bloat, so prefer to avoid them.

Women just hate because they are jealous or insecure! If they got the chance to know you, they would realise how nice you are!

Thanks hun! I am really pleased; I just wish I had got back on track sooner, and that I didn't have my Christmas lunch on Friday. I will try to make good choices, but it is a set menu. Oh well, I will just get back on track the next day. I hope you enjoyed your meal! I hate water retention - it is like the worst thing ever! I can easily gain around 4lbs just by eating something high in sodium!

Haha, you know!! I could not live without having rice and peas and fried dumplings! I am so hungry now at the thought of it! Nothing beats plantain with a fry up. What type of cheesecake? I love New York cheesecake. I'm making brownies - they have become my speciality!

Wow, I have always wanted to go to Thailand! I hope you enjoy! 4 holidays?! Wow - you are living! You must get a nice amount of annual leave!! I hope to go to NYC next year, so I know who to ask about all the hotspots and places to eat!

I hope you continue to post even though you're working up the plans! I love your posts! xxx

I was thinking that was the best way to maintain! I may have some complex carbs occasionally during the week, but I will make sure at least two of my meals a carb free and my snacks are too. When I eat carbs, I bloat, so prefer to avoid them.

Women just hate because they are jealous or insecure! If they got the chance to know you, they would realise how nice you are!

Thanks hun! I am really pleased; I just wish I had got back on track sooner, and that I didn't have my Christmas lunch on Friday. I will try to make good choices, but it is a set menu. Oh well, I will just get back on track the next day. I hope you enjoyed your meal! I hate water retention - it is like the worst thing ever! I can easily gain around 4lbs just by eating something high in sodium!

Haha, you know!! I could not live without having rice and peas and fried dumplings! I am so hungry now at the thought of it! Nothing beats plantain with a fry up. What type of cheesecake? I love New York cheesecake. I'm making brownies - they have become my speciality!

Wow, I have always wanted to go to Thailand! I hope you enjoy! 4 holidays?! Wow - you are living! You must get a nice amount of annual leave!! I hope to go to NYC next year, so I know who to ask about all the hotspots and places to eat!

I hope you continue to post even though you're working up the plans! I love your posts! xxx

Complex carbs won't do you any harm in limited amounts so you'll be fine! It's just about moderation and eating clean.
I bloat too from carbs I HATE it.. So uncomfortable.
I gain like 4lbs from a day off plan its a joke - however in 2 days it'll go. Ugh..
Not even weighing myself after Saturday and Tuesday off plan. Will wait until Sunday/Monday.
As long as I stay at a maximum of 11 by my vacation then i'm happy.

I'm going to make lemon cheesecake with ginger nut biscuit base. I love making brownies. The last ones I made were red velvet cheesecake brownies and they were fab.

I get 25 days plus bank holidays I just time it well with bank holidays and stuff.

I'm so exhausted today I can't stay awake or function.. Grrrr..

xoxo

Yeah - there are worse things to eat!! I hate the bloat too and the sickly feeling! Although I love food, I hate the way I feel when I make bad choices so hopefully that will deter me. How was your meal? Good luck for your weigh-in on Sunday/Monday.

That sounds amazing! I love ginger nut biscuits; I bet it tastes so much better than your standard digestive biscuit base. Red velvet brownies?! I love red velvet cake so I imagine that tastes amazing!

That is a such a good idea! Ideally I prefer to go on holiday for around 10 days, so timing it around bank holidays would mean I don't have to use like 6 days annual leave. I currently get 23 - and it only rises after 8 years' service.

I know that feeling - yesterday was busy for me! I am shattered, but it's Thursday and tomorrow is Friday, then it's the weekend!! xxx

Yeah - there are worse things to eat!! I hate the bloat too and the sickly feeling! Although I love food, I hate the way I feel when I make bad choices so hopefully that will deter me. How was your meal? Good luck for your weigh-in on Sunday/Monday.

That sounds amazing! I love ginger nut biscuits; I bet it tastes so much better than your standard digestive biscuit base. Red velvet brownies?! I love red velvet cake so I imagine that tastes amazing!

That is a such a good idea! Ideally I prefer to go on holiday for around 10 days, so timing it around bank holidays would mean I don't have to use like 6 days annual leave. I currently get 23 - and it only rises after 8 years' service.

I know that feeling - yesterday was busy for me! I am shattered, but it's Thursday and tomorrow is Friday, then it's the weekend!! xxx

My meal was lovely! We had a mixed thai platter so ate meats and fish and then I had a lamb shank massaman curry with sticky rice.. No dessert but a LOT of strawberry daquaris.. We have a sales meeting here today with lots of food and drinks after but i'm not interested. Gotta stay in the zone. Got a size 10 peplum dress from RI but unsure of whether I really like it so ordered a leather playsuit from ASOS and will see what I prefer.
Also ordered a waist training corset to wear everyday which will arrive tomorrow. Yay.

Hopefully i'll get into the 10's this week but who knows we shall see lol..

I just have no desire to do anything at the weekends at the moment I just want to sleep and do nothing lol.. :( xx

That sounds amazing! I bet it was delicious. You're so disciplined. That is such a good thing.

The leather playsuit sounds amazing. Is it quite fitted? Are you planning to wear it anywhere this festive season? I need to buy a dress for my Christmas party!

I have been looking into those waist training corsets and have seen so many positive reviews. I really want one. You must let me know what it is like when it arrives! I have my Christmas lunch tomorrow so that will be something to look forward to.

You're telling me! I feel so old. All I do is sleep and stay in at the weekend. My chromecast arrived yesterday so now I can watch all my favourite internet programmes on the TV. I am so happy. Watched like three episodes of love and hip hop xxx

That sounds amazing! I bet it was delicious. You're so disciplined. That is such a good thing.

The leather playsuit sounds amazing. Is it quite fitted? Are you planning to wear it anywhere this festive season? I need to buy a dress for my Christmas party!

I have been looking into those waist training corsets and have seen so many positive reviews. I really want one. You must let me know what it is like when it arrives! I have my Christmas lunch tomorrow so that will be something to look forward to.

You're telling me! I feel so old. All I do is sleep and stay in at the weekend. My chromecast arrived yesterday so now I can watch all my favourite internet programmes on the TV. I am so happy. Watched like three episodes of love and hip hop xxx

It was gorgeous - I am a very focused kinda woman so once i've made a decision i'll keep it on the straight and narrow. I will never allow myself to be fat again so I have to stay like this.

The leather playsuit is kinda skater style so very fitted on top and then flares out - it's coming this afternoon so lets see how it looks. I am short so hopefully it'll not be too long. Our Xmas party is just in Harrys bar so just a peplum jacket and skirt is all i'm wearing.

My corset comes today so i'll let you know. I have a lot of friends who do it and it works if you do it for the 8 hours every day.
I got mine for £50 with postage.

I'm working from home today and about to watch the latest L&HH.. I need to look into this chromecast. It's between that and nowtv.

Hows the diet going lovely?

xoxo

So i'm 11.2 on the scales today and day 3 of SS.. Hoping by next week Tuesday i'll be back in the 10's after the initial post carb week's woosh so I can start working off next week in time for Xmas and my vacation..

It's so quiet on here at the moment, its a shame really as it used to be so buzzing!

Going to the walk in doctors today as I am so anxious at the moment and I feel like I can't breathe as deep ss I usually do. Might be the start of Asthma or something as I have no cough or cold.. So wish me luck waiting around for a hour! Ugh.

xxx

So the whole breathing thing is down to stress and anxiety which isn't great. I need to control the panic attacks I basically have.

I measured myself today and my waist is now 28 inches?! Crazy! When I started it was like 36"!! My hips are 38" and they used to be 44". Can't believe it.
Thighs were 25" and are now 20" and my arms were 13" and are now 11".

Scales are 11.1 today so weigh on on Wednesday should be in the 10's ready to move off plan.

YAYYYY xx

Did you get the playsuit and your waist trainer? How are they? The outfit you have planned sounds great!

Sorry to hear about your panic attacks. Do you know what is causing them? I suffer from anxiety, but luckily I have never had a panic attack. I hope you manage to relax and de-stress.

The chromecast is great!! You should definitely look into it :) Well done on your inch loss hun! You have done so well xxx

Did you get the playsuit and your waist trainer? How are they? The outfit you have planned sounds great!

Sorry to hear about your panic attacks. Do you know what is causing them? I suffer from anxiety, but luckily I have never had a panic attack. I hope you manage to relax and de-stress.

The chromecast is great!! You should definitely look into it :) Well done on your inch loss hun! You have done so well xxx

The playsuit and the waist trainer are fab! Ordered a few more bodycon dresses which come today so lets see how they fit! I also ordered a load of new bra's as everything I have is getting too big and having a huge gap between your boob and your bra when you lay down isn't cute.

I'm very stressed with work which is what is causing my anxiety issues. I just need to start working myself up and getting upset.

How's Exante going?

Going to start working off plan from Wednesday after my weigh in. I was at 11.1 yesterday so hoping to see 10's by then.

It's so quiet on the forum at the moment! Silence is never a good thing either!

x

I'm still here Viita! I'm not very good at posting at weekend, so it usually takes me a while to catch up on a Monday!

V. interested in the corset training - how are you finding it? Love all the chat about clothes - it must feel incredible to be choosing clothes and not worrying about size at all.

xx

I'm still here Viita! I'm not very good at posting at weekend, so it usually takes me a while to catch up on a Monday!

V. interested in the corset training - how are you finding it? Love all the chat about clothes - it must feel incredible to be choosing clothes and not worrying about size at all.

xx

Hey lovely,

Don't worry it was just worryingly quiet here lol.. Theres only a few of us on here now it seems.

I've attached photos of the corset on and the playsuit for you guys to see lol.. The corset it amazing.
I sleep in it every night and if you do it daily you'll see the change.

PS.jpgCorset.jpgCorset2.jpg

xoxo

Wow hun just passing through and seen this topic... u have done so well on ur loss and boy you look amazeballs!! U look stunning and you should be so so proud of your loss! I will keep looking at your pics lol not in a pervy way hahah just too keep me motivated.... i will be posting some pics i was thinking xmas time once ive done 2 months at least...

Also your waist cincher is it with straps or without. . I wanted one with straps and wasn't sure on size so emailed them i think its a site called uk waist cincher something like that... but no reply and ot was about 70 quid?

Also your playsuit looks amazing... really good on u! Cannot physically wait to be able to buy stuff that fits and is my taste... like you im very much into fashion heels my designer bags! Which ive calmed down on since having my little girl and defo make up! I officially went mad watching youtube gurus n purchasing everything lol...

Anyways keep me posted and il pop in as much as i can...

And if i ever build up the courage to put my pics up i will let u know haha x

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb
need to lose 4stones 8lbs
hit target by 15.02.14(16 weeks)

week1 - lost 7lbs (weighed 14.1)
week2 - lost 3lb (weighed 13.12)
week3 - lost 6lb (weighed 13.6)
week4 - lost 5lb (weighed 13.1)
week5 - lost 3lb (weighed 12.12)

Wow hun just passing through and seen this topic... u have done so well on ur loss and boy you look amazeballs!! U look stunning and you should be so so proud of your loss! I will keep looking at your pics lol not in a pervy way hahah just too keep me motivated.... i will be posting some pics i was thinking xmas time once ive done 2 months at least...

Also your waist cincher is it with straps or without. . I wanted one with straps and wasn't sure on size so emailed them i think its a site called uk waist cincher something like that... but no reply and ot was about 70 quid?

Also your playsuit looks amazing... really good on u! Cannot physically wait to be able to buy stuff that fits and is my taste... like you im very much into fashion heels my designer bags! Which ive calmed down on since having my little girl and defo make up! I officially went mad watching youtube gurus n purchasing everything lol...

Anyways keep me posted and il pop in as much as i can...

And if i ever build up the courage to put my pics up i will let u know haha x

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb
need to lose 4stones 8lbs
hit target by 15.02.14(16 weeks)

week1 - lost 7lbs (weighed 14.1)
week2 - lost 3lb (weighed 13.12)
week3 - lost 6lb (weighed 13.6)
week4 - lost 5lb (weighed 13.1)
week5 - lost 3lb (weighed 12.12)

Hey honey,

Thank you so much for your sweet words! You should deffo post them, gives you a little more accountability lol..
The first initial photo I took before I lost weight was so disgusting but now its a distant memory - thank god!

My waist cincher is without straps. When I was heavier they recommended the straps incase it rode up but I have the strapless with my weight being my weight.
I paid £45 plus £5 postage with a seller through IG. Hoping it will push me from a 28" waist to a 25-26"..

I love fashion so much so always shopping! Zara and ASOS are on speed dial!

Thanks for dropping by and stay in touch!

xoxo

Back