Final countdown!

You look fab !

Foxy lady :)

You look great Viita! I love the playsuit and will definitely have to invest in a waist clincher.

The diet was going great - I got down to 13:2.6 and was so close to the 12s but I had a meal out with work on Friday and the choices weren't diet friendly. I didn't finish the meal, but drank too much. I am on antibiotics and very strong painkillers for toothache. I have to take ibuprofen as well, so I have to eat otherwise it can be quite harsh on your stomach. Trying to make the best choices. I don't have much of an appetite, so that is helping.

Sorry to hear you're stressed at work. What is causing it? I feel very stressed at work, but try to do things which make me look forward to the evenings/weekend xxx

Hey honey,

Thank you so much for your sweet words! You should deffo post them, gives you a little more accountability lol..
The first initial photo I took before I lost weight was so disgusting but now its a distant memory - thank god!

My waist cincher is without straps. When I was heavier they recommended the straps incase it rode up but I have the strapless with my weight being my weight.
I paid £45 plus £5 postage with a seller through IG. Hoping it will push me from a 28" waist to a 25-26"..

I love fashion so much so always shopping! Zara and ASOS are on speed dial!

Thanks for dropping by and stay in touch!

xoxo

Heyyyy how are you doing today... its ur journey but i cant help but say even at the weight u r at now u look stunning! And i cannot wait to get my body looking like that! So u have inspired me at 11st loll lots n lots! And yeah i cant seem to find a uk seller for waist cincher... if you can send me a email for them or site link that would be a great help... and yeah i loved asos zara ri h and m & many more but since i gained weight its all baggy stuff from good old primark! Lol... so cant wait to start shopping like before... also i have seen ur before photo n u still looked great! But now u look amazing so dont b to hard on urself coz many people have commented about ur figure and how u r a inspiration... keep us posted and i will let u know if i ever put pics up lol and i will surely keep in touch xx

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb
need to lose 4stones 8lbs
hit target by 15.02.14(16 weeks)

week1 - lost 7lbs (weighed 14.1)
week2 - lost 3lb (weighed 13.12)
week3 - lost 6lb (weighed 13.6)
week4 - lost 5lb (weighed 13.1)
week5 - lost 3lb (weighed 12.12)

Hey guys,

I had last night off diet as it was my teams xmas party and us sales people love to drink and go a little wild.
I couldn't drink and just eat protein and veg as I would deffo be sick so I had some carbs and a lot of vodka.
Woke up still drunk so had some toast to soak up the alcohol and now back to business and back to plan.
One more week on SS+ and then i'll move onto refeed.

Hope everyones well? xoxo

Sounds like a great party - especially if you woke up still feeling the effects! Haha.

Your plan sounds good, though don't put too much pressure on yourself to get down lower before Christmas.

xx

I'm sure you'll smash it! I just know i'm stressing about numbers at the moment and i'm not getting anywhere and feeling frustrated. I'm sure you'll be fine! :)

xx

Sounds like u had a great time! And dont worry u have come so far im sure u will do it! Loving ur new pic! Xxx

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

week1 - lost 7lbs (weighed 14.1)
week2 - lost 3lb (weighed 13.12)
week3 - lost 6lb (weighed 13.6)
week4 - lost 5lb (weighed 13.1)
week5 - lost 3lb (weighed 12.12)

Still hanging on in there but just been diagnosed with a chest infection & a weeks worth of antibiotics. TOTM is due any day now too.
Really not feeling great but need to get better for my holiday next week Sunday.

Hope everyone is well xoxo

Nothing worse than being poorly at this time of year especially when you have so much going on. Fingers crossed you feel better soon :)

Thanks guys..

Well back to 11.01 and on my period but now starting my refeed..

I need to refeed before Xmas and my vacation come otherwise it'll be huge amounts gained in water weight.

Been off work all week, tried to go back today and got sent home so yeah, boreeed of being sick!

Hope everyones well! xoxo

Hey hope ur feeling better hun? Are you still taking medication?

Yeah you should start your refeed as the last thing you want is tonnes of water weight... i bet u will enjoy the holiday even more now coz u havent been well... hope u get well soon..

Ive hit my 2 stone target in 7 weeks which i planned to do in 8 weeks... so im chuffed.. get weighed on xmas eve now so hoping a couple or few more pounds but i am due on over weekend or monday so may have some water retention...

Keep us posted... and again hope u get well soon x

start date 26.10.14
start weight 14st8lb
target weight 10st0lb

week1 - lost 7lbs (weight 14.1)
week2 - lost 3lb (weight 13.12)
week3 - lost 6lb (weight 13.6)
week4 - lost 5lb (weight 13.1)
week5 - lost 3lb (weight 12.12)
week6 - lost 1lb (weight 12.11 had few days off due to infection)
week7 - lost 3lb (weight 12.8)

have a fab time in NYC sure you will, that is just ace that your back down gives you a nice safety net for enjoying the hols, glad that your feeling better sound s like there s still a bit of recouperation to go

wishing you all lovely things for xmas and the new year
jxx

Well done Viita! You have done so well. I hope you have fabulous holiday - you deserve it! I hope I can achieve the same success as you in 2015! xx

Back