Final countdown!

Back to NYC again....???? Please say you hugged the Max Brenner window for me!!! Also I went to the Max Brenner in Singapore and it was PANTS!!! All the do is the hot chocolate and the waffles/chocolate pizza/chocolate melt in the middle cake etc. none of the restaurant menu at all, only the dessert menu (so missing chocolate pasta). Was gutted, just means I need to stop off in NYC on my way home. Enough of the food talk on the diet forum for now....

Back to NYC again....???? Please say you hugged the Max Brenner window for me!!! Also I went to the Max Brenner in Singapore and it was PANTS!!! All the do is the hot chocolate and the waffles/chocolate pizza/chocolate melt in the middle cake etc. none of the restaurant menu at all, only the dessert menu (so missing chocolate pasta). Was gutted, just means I need to stop off in NYC on my way home. Enough of the food talk on the diet forum for now....

Fayyyyyyy!!! Hows it going!?!?
Yes I went back to MB and had the most amazing cheese and bacon mac BUT I had the waffles for dessert and it was crap!
Back there again in 3 weeks for valentines..
Lovely to hear from you!! xoxo

Hey guys!!!

Hope everyones well!

Got back from holiday on Monday wahhhh!! Back again to NYC for Valentines day for another 10 nights so not too shabby! Hahaha..

I'm due on tomorrow and weighed in at 11.2 today which I am SUPER happy about especially after Xmas and my 2 week holiday..
11 is my ideal weight so a week on no carbs and low cal will get rid of the water retention which will be the majority of my gain..
I have a few S&S packs so have those at lunch and protein and veg for dinner. Ketosis city! Haha..

How's everyone doing? xoxo

Hey guys!!!

Hope everyones well!

Got back from holiday on Monday wahhhh!! Back again to NYC for Valentines day for another 10 nights so not too shabby! Hahaha..

I'm due on tomorrow and weighed in at 11.2 today which I am SUPER happy about especially after Xmas and my 2 week holiday..
11 is my ideal weight so a week on no carbs and low cal will get rid of the water retention which will be the majority of my gain..
I have a few S&S packs so have those at lunch and protein and veg for dinner. Ketosis city! Haha..

How's everyone doing? xoxo

That is amazing! You should be so proud of yourself. How was your Christmas??! And more importantly, how was your holiday? It sounds like you had a great time, especially as you're going back so soon! Are you going with your bf for Valentine's day? Sounds like a great way to spend V day!

I am fine. Diet is not going too bad. It is so cold and I just want comfort food but I also want to be slim ! C

That is amazing! You should be so proud of yourself. How was your Christmas??! And more importantly, how was your holiday? It sounds like you had a great time, especially as you're going back so soon! Are you going with your bf for Valentine's day? Sounds like a great way to spend V day!

I am fine. Diet is not going too bad. It is so cold and I just want comfort food but I also want to be slim ! C

Xmas just gets boring the older you get so it was just okay I guess.. My holiday was amazing! Me & my boyfriend split up and i'm dating someone in NY so i'm going to NY to spend V Day.. Exciting stuff..

Stick on the straight and narrow, you can enjoy comfort food next year! Stay strong xoxo

Xmas just gets boring the older you get so it was just okay I guess.. My holiday was amazing! Me & my boyfriend split up and i'm dating someone in NY so i'm going to NY to spend V Day.. Exciting stuff..

Stick on the straight and narrow, you can enjoy comfort food next year! Stay strong xoxo

I'm really sorry to hear Viita, but you seem so strong and determined, I know it probably was the best decision for you. Is he going to come to England too?!

Thank you! I am sticking to it - the scales stuck for a while, but seem to be moving. I am going to get to goal. Well done on managing to survive NY with such a small gain - it'll be off in no time. How is your waist trainer? Are you going to post on minimins still, now that you are done? I hope so! I love your posts, and know you'll ace maintenance! xx

I'm really sorry to hear Viita, but you seem so strong and determined, I know it probably was the best decision for you. Is he going to come to England too?!

Thank you! I am sticking to it - the scales stuck for a while, but seem to be moving. I am going to get to goal. Well done on managing to survive NY with such a small gain - it'll be off in no time. How is your waist trainer? Are you going to post on minimins still, now that you are done? I hope so! I love your posts, and know you'll ace maintenance! xx

It was my decision and the best thing for the both of us and our futures. He is going to move over here in Aug/Sept so it's going to be a lot of flying back and forth for us both until then.

I'll still be on here deffo! I like to see how everyones doing! I'll be back at goal by tomorrow I reckon so that makes me happy. Then just a few more lbs so I have a little bit of leeway. Been slacking with the corset as my boyfriend hates it so didn't really wear it in NY. Need to get back to it! xoxox

It was my decision and the best thing for the both of us and our futures. He is going to move over here in Aug/Sept so it's going to be a lot of flying back and forth for us both until then.

I'll still be on here deffo! I like to see how everyones doing! I'll be back at goal by tomorrow I reckon so that makes me happy. Then just a few more lbs so I have a little bit of leeway. Been slacking with the corset as my boyfriend hates it so didn't really wear it in NY. Need to get back to it! xoxox

As long as you are happy, then that is the main thing. That's so nice - you have lots to look forward to. 2015 is your year - goal weight and new beginnings!

Glad you'll be posting! Love reading your diary, and I want to pick up tips for maintenance! You must be glad to be finished with it - the worst thing about this diet is the social side. I used to use food as a reward but I'm trying to focus on other things like getting my nails done and shoes ! Hehe. Do you use myfitnesspal?? X

As long as you are happy, then that is the main thing. That's so nice - you have lots to look forward to. 2015 is your year - goal weight and new beginnings!

Glad you'll be posting! Love reading your diary, and I want to pick up tips for maintenance! You must be glad to be finished with it - the worst thing about this diet is the social side. I used to use food as a reward but I'm trying to focus on other things like getting my nails done and shoes ! Hehe. Do you use myfitnesspal?? X

I feel guilty for ending it but you know 12 years and we hadn't progressed or got anywhere and time is flying and i'm 28 with no husband or kids so I decided this was best for me. Now with an older guy who wants to do the above so yeah it's a very exciting year.

I am back to 11st so just trying to get a little lower but as I said it's not a manic rush..
If you behave all week and have a treat on the weekend I generally find it balances itself out with maintenance. I spend so much money on clothes and nails and hair now too but hey! Nothing wrong with that!
Can't wait to get away againnnn.. Ugh.. Just over 3 weeks! Woop.
I do have Myfitness.. My username on there is ViitaVuitton.

xoxo

Wow Viita - it's all going on, but you're sticking to your target weight - that minor gain, and the fact you've already burned it all off is great - you're doing amazingly.

Glad you're sticking around - I love a good catch up to see what you're doing!

xx

Wow Viita - it's all going on, but you're sticking to your target weight - that minor gain, and the fact you've already burned it all off is great - you're doing amazingly.

Glad you're sticking around - I love a good catch up to see what you're doing!

xx

Thanks babe I really appreciate everything! I'm feeling a bit blah at the moment as my ex is still trying to get me back and its making me feel like **** but I need to do this for me and my happiness..

Period is at full flow so super emotional and crappy today..

xxx

Well done on your journey! I just read your diary - slow and sure certainly does it... Good luck on the final approach!

Can you share a link to where we can get the waist clincher... does it really work at 'training' the midriff into shape?

I need to sign up but will add you. I agree with your sentiments - you need to be with someone who wants the same out of life as you, and doesn't want to remain stagnant. You shouldn't feel bad; you have to make the choice now rather than later.

What do you usually eat in a day? I'm thinking of trying paleo when I maintain, but I find it hard finding paleo-friendly breakfasts!

And I'm so glad you'll continue to post - really like reading your diary, and feel I can relate so much to you! xxx

Well done on your journey! I just read your diary - slow and sure certainly does it... Good luck on the final approach!

Can you share a link to where we can get the waist clincher... does it really work at 'training' the midriff into shape?

Hey,

I don't actually have a link as I bought it on ********* but the user seems to have deleted their account.
All you need to do is google latex waist trainer and you'll find it.
I haven't really been doing it these last few weeks as i've been on vacation but I need to get back into it.
It helps however I wouldn't use it until you are at goal and working out or trying to tone up..
Thank you for your kind words!
xoxo

I need to sign up but will add you. I agree with your sentiments - you need to be with someone who wants the same out of life as you, and doesn't want to remain stagnant. You shouldn't feel bad; you have to make the choice now rather than later.

What do you usually eat in a day? I'm thinking of trying paleo when I maintain, but I find it hard finding paleo-friendly breakfasts!

And I'm so glad you'll continue to post - really like reading your diary, and feel I can relate so much to you! xxx

Feel free to add me! I'm back onto recording meals and stuff..

Well in a day i'll have porridge for breakfast or some type of wholemeal cereal, a low calorie lunch such as soup or a salad with protein and for dinner protein and veg with a small portion of carbs.. I'll maybe have a handful of nuts or some low fat greek yogurt as a snack..

Paleo breakfasts? I used to have Chia Seed pudding or a smoothie with almond milk?
I enjoyed Paleo but it is deffo for maintenance and not for losing.

I'll keep posting away don't worry I only really go MIA when on vacation! x

So today woke up and weighed in at 10.9! Finally back to where I want to be!
Going back to working back in those carbs with S&S's refeed plan which does 100% work & what I owe my minimal weight gain to..
Maybe want to get 2 more pounds off if i'm being spoilt but yeah no big big rush..
Took me a week to get back to where I was before holiday - water retention is the biggest pain in the ass! LOL xoxo

Back