Final countdown!

Hey my loves,

Feeling better today! This year is going to be amazing and I only have 8 more sleeps until i'm with my love.
Crazy how things are moving this year but he's asked my mum if he can marry me and ummm she said yes so i'll be expecting a ring soon! Eeek!
Happily sitting at 10.90 today so who knows maybe it'll go into 10.8 tomorrow but I don't mind either way.

Nothing else exciting to report really!!

xoxo

Thank you gorgeous! It really is! Hope everything is well on your end - I saw you had an amazing weekend! Haha xoxo

Congratulations! You deserve it. I cannot wait to see the ring. It is looking up for you. You must be super excited.

You'll need to get house hunting :p xx

Congratulations! You deserve it. I cannot wait to see the ring. It is looking up for you. You must be super excited.

You'll need to get house hunting :p xx

It's an amazing ring! Black gold with 3 carat's of black diamonds.. Ugh its just amazing I can't wait to wear it lol..

He's moving here in Sept so yes, apartment hunting will be taking place! Woop!

Thank you so much for the lovely words xoxo

Will you get married over here then Viita once he comes over? I have never heard of black gold, but I googled and they're really nice - ideal to wear with both silver and gold!

So exciting! Would you consider moving over there? xx

Will you get married over here then Viita once he comes over? I have never heard of black gold, but I googled and they're really nice - ideal to wear with both silver and gold!

So exciting! Would you consider moving over there? xx

Hey honey,
We'll do it over there as its not as much work as it is to do it over here & then he's moving here in Sept.
He hates living there so we'll be here for the immediate future however who knows in a few years.
I would love to live there but he's adamant so its fine lol..
I've found a matching black gold diamond band for him so yep I am super excited!

xoxox

Hey honey,
We'll do it over there as its not as much work as it is to do it over here & then he's moving here in Sept.
He hates living there so we'll be here for the immediate future however who knows in a few years.
I would love to live there but he's adamant so its fine lol..
I've found a matching black gold diamond band for him so yep I am super excited!

xoxox

That's so exciting. Are you planning to get married soon then, and have a reception at a later date? I have always fancied eloping owing to the stress of planning and the cost.

It is good you have come to an arrangement in terms of where to live. You must be very excited. I am excited for you!

Don't forget to post pictures of your ring when you get it!

How is maintenance going ? Are you enjoying it? Must be nice to eat proper food as opposed to the packs! Xx

That's so exciting. Are you planning to get married soon then, and have a reception at a later date? I have always fancied eloping owing to the stress of planning and the cost.

It is good you have come to an arrangement in terms of where to live. You must be very excited. I am excited for you!

Don't forget to post pictures of your ring when you get it!

How is maintenance going ? Are you enjoying it? Must be nice to eat proper food as opposed to the packs! Xx

Yep we've decided on July, just us two, & then have 2 different celebration parties one here one there..
Just waiting for him to save for the ring as its £3k lol..

I will deffo take a pic when I get it! 7 days to go! Times flying i'll be flying next thursday yay!

Maintenance is working well and it's nice to be normal again! I still eat between 1000-1200 a day so I need to slowly increase & work out where I need to be to not gain and not lose anymore..

xoxo

Yep we've decided on July, just us two, & then have 2 different celebration parties one here one there..
Just waiting for him to save for the ring as its £3k lol..

I will deffo take a pic when I get it! 7 days to go! Times flying i'll be flying next thursday yay!

Maintenance is working well and it's nice to be normal again! I still eat between 1000-1200 a day so I need to slowly increase & work out where I need to be to not gain and not lose anymore..

xoxo

How exciting! 2015 is going to be an amazing year for you. I hope you'll post lots of pictures :)

I am glad you are enjoying maintenance. That sounds like a good plan xx

Hey my love's..

Just weighed myself and I am at 10.7 and eating between 1500-1800 calories a day..

I have lost a lot of weight and for me personally maintenance hasn't ever been the problem it was just undoing all the weight I had put on over the years etc..

Finally got to my under goal weight which is 10.7 so super super happy.

New York on Thursday which I can't wait for - I just want it here already!

Hope everyone is well!

xoxo

Hey my love's..

Just weighed myself and I am at 10.7 and eating between 1500-1800 calories a day..

I have lost a lot of weight and for me personally maintenance hasn't ever been the problem it was just undoing all the weight I had put on over the years etc..

Finally got to my under goal weight which is 10.7 so super super happy.

New York on Thursday which I can't wait for - I just want it here already!

Hope everyone is well!

xoxo

Fabulous result! How long are you spending in NY?

Loving your food entries - I'm a big fan of Lidl and dark chocolate xx

Back