Finally back!!!

nicki303

So, I had a planned weekend off with the aim of getting straight back on the Monday..... Hmmm 2 weeks later & a lot of naughtiness & I'm finally ready to get back on the exante wagon?!!! Better late than never eh?!!

I have decided not to weigh myself as I really don't want to know what damage I've stupidly done.... I'll leave it a fortnight so hopefully that'll give the scales some time to recover & get back to what they were!

Hope you're all doing great, I'll try & catch up with all your diaries & losses today, in between all the exercise I'm planning on doing!!

Nicola xx

Hi Nicola

Well done for getting back on track. You losses are amazing. I am starting today. Just a quick question. Were you able to feel and see the losses after two weeks on Exante? I am quite desperate to go into a size 14 dress for a wedding. I am currently a 16 (I assume as my 14's dont fit anymore).

Thanks
Have a good day

Linda x

Thanks Darcy! Hi Linda, thank u & welcome to exante..... I think it really depends on your shape? I lost almost a stone in my 1st 2 weeks but was still in the same size clothes, but a friend who also dieted (different plan though) & was the same start weight lost about half that amount yet went down a jeans size?? I think it's because I'm quite chunky all over, legs etc so I have a little bit off of everywhere, whilst most of her excess is around her middle so more of it comes off of 1 place if that makes sense??! But even if u don't get down a size in that fortnight, it won't take much longer & you will still look & feel great! I'll keep my fingers crossed 4 u, good luck & keep us posted on how u get on :)

Nicola xx

Hi Nicola

Thanks for your reply. Yes it totally makes sense. There is hope afterall. I am 5'6 and carry all my weight bottom half. I guess I must just dress sensibly, worst case scenario. However I think this is a good wake up call. It was only when I tried to get into that size 14 that I realised something had to be done. Hopefully I can carry on beyond and get to goal soon. I must say coming onto the forum definitely liven up the spirits.

xx

Back