Finally Got the date for my tummytuck after 17 stone loss.

How amazing is it to type the words '17 stone loss' - its amazing well done, good luck with the op - your so young fit and healthy now you'll heal in no time!

Wow, I only joined this forum and your story is the first I have read! You have done amazingly in your weight loss journey and I wish you all the best with your surgery. I have lots to lose so you have really inspired me. Can I ask what plan etc. You followed? Xxx

congratulations that is an amazing amount of weight to of lost! you must be over the moon

thanks everyone =D went to preop yesterday and everything went ok , got a phone call 9am this morning saying my surgeon is on anual leave for 3 weeks and noone put it in the diary so the operation is pushed back a week to 17th =[ so three weeks today... lets hope it doesnt get pushed back again lol. fingers crossed for me please ladies x

Grrrrrrrrrrrr - fingers crossed Piink. xx

Bummer on the delay -- but he'll be properly rested and that is a plus!

Mel

I have my fingers crossed;) Nice to know that everything went as it should at preop:)

xx

July is coming. Good luck on your tummy tuck. Hope all will be well.

Damn that is so annoying Pink, now you are charged up for it you just want it over and done, but I guess it cant be helped. At least its only a 10 day delay and not something stupid like 3 months. Will be thinking of you on the 17th!

its now been put to the 13th eeek. 13 days to go ladies !!! ill post back as soon as i can , lets hope i dont get any more calls to put it back again xx

17 stone! wow, u have done amazingly!! Best of luck for the surgery and a quick recovery x

oh, it's almost there! Everything will go great, the way you deserve it to be:)

Not long now Kiira xxx

Back