Finally in the 9's!

**sparkles**

Silver Member
After 7 long weeks in the 10's, 3 attacks of IBS and 2 totm...I am finally in the 9's!:D Last month has to be the worst I've had so far on this diet-the IBS has messed up my weight loss beyond belief-I only lost 7lb this month:eek: Now, however I have 6 1/2lb to go until goal-but I need to beware-totm is coming up again any time, so I can't rely on that staying the same. I just want to get to goal now!

(((ANGIE)) So sorry to hear you have had such a tough few weeks on cd especially with IBS and TOTM arriving to many times..
WELL DONE!!!! for getting into the 9s hon thats fab!! your so close to goal you have done amazingly well.. You should be so proud of yourself.......... XXX

How lovely :D bet you are sooooooooooooooo pleased !!!!!!! The 9's sounds sooo much better than double figures i cant wait haha XX

Wow well done for sticking with it, especially as you've been having such a hard time, not sure if I could have stayed so strong :)

Look at what perserverance achieves, youv'e got through the challenges and disappointments. You are in the 9's - that is wonderful, very very well done sparkles X

Angie, I have just returned to the forum. YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY FAB. Well done x

That is fab news, I am suited for you, cannot wait to even get half way there, you have done a great job and total inspiration, good luck for last few pounds xxx

Hi Sparkles,
A huge well done for sticking with cd while you have been unwell with IBS. It must have been a very challenging time for you.
Excellent news that you are now in the 9's!!! Congratulations. It can't be long now until you're at goal. I hope you have a special treat planned for the big day?!

Hugs x x x

9's wow - a weight in single figures seems like such a dream. I don't think I will ever make single figures but it's nice to think about it.
Congratulations !

Also dreaming about the 9's, so well done - that's amazing. So close to goal aswell

Thanks everyone:D Just going to add a couple more photos that my son took for me today-the salopettes that I'm wearing in a couple of the pics were too tight this time last year! :eek:

Back