Finally ..........reached that nine stone!

handbag-annie

Silver Member
Well it has been a struggle the last couple of weeks but I have finally achieve a nine stone weight lossjust e another wee break for a much needed sunshine holiday.

3lbs off - whooooo hoooooooo ya dancer!! X

9 stone?!?!?!? Wow thats amazing. :D

wow congratulation x well done i hope i have as much luck as you

Thanks ladies :) x

That is amazing well done i hope i can keep my will power up for that long because i seriously need to. Hope you have a great holiday you desearve it! :)

WELL DONE....... I am totally over the moon for you in your loss of 9 stone. :happy096:

I started Exante 27 days after you and have just passed the 9 stone mark now and feel so much more alive in myself and my habbits and lifestyle have changed so much for the better, it takes a lot of commitment and self determination to stick to VLC diets and I think we have both prooved we have what it takes to succeed.

Personally I only have another 15lb to go to reach the target I set myself but even then I will continue my weight loss journey to the best of my ability.

Looking at your target weight you have just over 6 stone to loose, Im sure you will be their in no time at all as with your willpower and determination that you have shown to date you can succeed and I wish you every success on your journey.

That is soooooo amazing, well done! Hard work and determination pay off! enjoy the holiday

Dave167 said:
WELL DONE....... I am totally over the moon for you in your loss of 9 stone. :happy096:

I started Exante 27 days after you and have just passed the 9 stone mark now and feel so much more alive in myself and my habbits and lifestyle have changed so much for the better, it takes a lot of commitment and self determination to stick to VLC diets and I think we have both prooved we have what it takes to succeed.

Personally I only have another 15lb to go to reach the target I set myself but even then I will continue my weight loss journey to the best of my ability.

Looking at your target weight you have just over 6 stone to loose, Im sure you will be their in no time at all as with your willpower and determination that you have shown to date you can succeed and I wish you every success on your journey.

Thanks Dave - knew you would smash that nine stone mark while I was on holiday!

I am back trying to shift the holiday pounds gained and get to the ten stone mark. Not sure how much longer I can stick to Exante 100% but got enough for another month so need to get my head down!

As I have said previously I have a very supportive dietician and had a referral last month to a surgon for a gastric bypass. They have approved this and I am currently waiting on a date for the start of September. To be honest I am not 100% decided yet but know I need something other than being on Exante for the rest of my life to help me shift more weight and keep it off!

If I can shift another stone this would take me to ten stone and just under 23 stone in weight. Hopefully surgery would see me losing the same amount of weight again.

What are your plans once you reach your goal, which will not be long now?!

Thanks for your support :)

steph1987 said:
That is amazing well done i hope i can keep my will power up for that long because i seriously need to. Hope you have a great holiday you desearve it! :)

Back