Finally realised my problem

Thanks for the ideas everyone. I've been having smaller more regular meals and I think thats working. Will keep the bars to a minimum too. Heres my meals for today:

B - 1 Egg Scrambled
L - 1 Tin of Tuna with mayo and 150g cucumber (not being boring with the salads I just like cucumber alot lol)
S - 2 Co-op finest Sausages 0.9g per sausage (This is my smaller meal when I get home before I excercise)
D - 3 Egg omlette with a bit of cream and 150g mushrooms

W - 5 litres plus (this seems to be working well for me)
E - Not been in all night walking round Retail Park and Tescos all evening and didn't get in til 9:30pm so not happy as I wanted to double my time on the cross trainer but will up my excercise and do extra tomorrow.

Wasn't planning on having more eggs for Dinner but got in late and wanted something quick and not heavy in my stomach.

I really appreciate the support on here you lovely people thankyou xxx

Looking good Cathy... I really hope you see the results of all yr hard work this week. xx

You and me both hun! I'm feeling optimistic as I'm nowhere near as bloated as I was on Wednesday. I felt huge the other day and my "muffin-top" was really sticking out to the point it was hurting and felt really strained (I naturally hold my stomach in) but looks smaller now and doesn't feel as heavy now x

Morning Cathy, how are you today love?

Hello everyone thankyou for your posts I'm doing fine hope you all are too. Sorry I've not been on here over the weekend had a busy one with an Egyptian Murder Mystery Evening on Saturday and visiting my Grandparents at the caravan in York on Sunday I've not had a spare minute! Hope everyones had a lovely weekend too.

Ok weekends menus and todays menus are as follows (don't shout at me for the atkins bars I've been on the move most of the time and fingers crossed they're not affecting me..... yet!)

Saturday

B - 2 slices of Bacon and 150g Mushrooms
L - 3 Tesco Extra Tasty Chicken Legs
S - Atkins Bar
D - Small spoon of an Egyptian Chicken dish (can't remember name but it was made with Chicken, Garlic, Tomatoes and Lemon juice and all sounded legal so had a little) and 150g salad and little mayo.
Wasn't planning on having what they were having as I was told there would be plain chicken etc I could have but I stuck to legal stuff and passed on the rice, cous cous, pittas and cheesecake at least. To be honest it was very nice but it didn't like me one bit! May even put the recipe on the constipation thread lol!
Water - 5 litres and a small glass diet ginger ale.

Sunday

B - Lamb Stirfry meat cooked in a little Garlic Butter
L - Atkins bar (on the way to caravan at the time)
D - Rump Steak rare and moo-ing with Salad and Mayo at the Pub near the campsite
W - 5 litres and 1 diet coke at the pub

Todays menu so far is

B - none (sorry overslept!)
L - Corned beef, 100g lettuce and mayo (wanted cold chicken but Tescos had none left)
S - Atkins bar (had this about 4pm at work as one of the girls went out to get buns and wouldn't let me go without, bless)
D - Will be either a small medallion steak or chicken breast with garlic mushrooms

E - 10mins on cross trainer and 6min shake weight workout
W - 4 litres so far

Looking forward to my weighing day, not going to post anything yet incase I jinx myself!

I'm the same ditzee I have mine in the afternoon usually when I get home from work. I've been trying for 3 smaller meals and a bar and its working for me so far so I'm not as hungry and not tempted to overeat at mealtimes. Also find if I have one before I excercise I've got a bit more energy and can go on for longer.

How are you getting on Ditzee? Have you found a plan thats working for you now thats not affecting your bloods too much? x

I'm back on Atkins Cathy. Saw the nurse yesterday & my cholesterol levels have actually gone down since being on Atkins & I shouldn't have been put on statins plus my blood sugars have gone up since adding in more carbs. So I'm back on it again which is a huge relief as I felt a bit lost for a while!

Did annoy me that I'd been given incorrect lab results & put on medication that I didn't need but hey ho... need to trust in myself & how my body's doing more.

How are you feeling? Must be great to have rid of the bloating? x

Well sods law it came back last night lol, it was really warm and muggy in s.yorks plus I'd been excercising so retained a bit of water so was going to post my weight today but waiting while tomorrow now but its way better than last week anyways.

Thinking of getting my bloods done soon as I have underactive thyroid and still have to have my levels checked regularly. I've been putting it off to be honest as last time I lost some weight they lowered my levels and the weight came straight back even though I was doing no different. But feeling really good and better than I have in ages so not complaining xx

Todays meals have so far been:

B - 2 low carb Sausages (1.8g for 2 sausages)
L - Chicken Breast, 100g celery, 50g lettuce and mayo
D - 3 Egg Omlette with 150g Mushrooms cooked in a little butter

S - Aiming not to have anything but might have little something later like a bit of cold meat etc.

W - 5 litres plus
E - Will be 20mins on Cross Trainer and Shake Weight workout.

Morning Cathy, still not many greens there love. :)

Nag Nag Nag

Morning Jim, promise to add more this week as its working for me now :D

Weigh in day.......

...... Drumroll please........

Weighed myself this morning and I am 13st 6lb so have lost 4.5lb this week!! :D:D:D

Feeling really happy its finally started working for me and I'm going to keep up this strict induction (no cheese or processed meats etc and) for a few weeks so I get into the swing of things properly.

Just want to say big thankyou to everyone on here especially Ditzee and Jim for supporting me when I was having a moan when I was gaining :eek:

This weeks aims are more greens (Jim ;)) and aim for more time on cross trainer every night without fail and shake weight workout once or twice a day.

Yes Cathy, that's great news love, well done. :bliss: :bliss:

Well done Cathy :D x

Back