finally starting refeed....

lou1

Well im starting refeed today before target as i have a little break coming up in 2 weeks and knew i would not be able to keep on Tfr! I still have 1 stone to go so maybe when im back home in 3 weeks i may do a few weeks tfr again not sure!!!

Went shopping today picked up the necessities chicken breasts, balsamic vinegar, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, my maintenance products too!! Cant wait for my chicken salad this evening!!!

Well done on your fab loss to date. Enjoy your refeed. It is great to join the real world after a stint on TFR. Watch your portion sizes. I found that it was very easy to overestimate what a correct portion looked like. I weighed everything for a few days till I got a visual idea of what a 100g of this or that looked like. Also keep up your water intake. Drink 2-3 litres a day, it is one of the best things I learned from my time on TFR. Follow the refeed sheet to the letter and you will be fine.

Thanks Hun, ya i plan to follow it to the t!! you've done amazing too!!
ya portion size is a big thing thats how i needed lipotrim in the 1st place!!!! im hoping once i get too target just too monitor my portions and obviously eat healthier to maintain my weight!!

Your a lb over target how does that feel? whats your plan now lose more or maintain??? sorry just being nosey...

I got to goal last august and have been maintaing well since then. I'm happy once I can keep anywhere between 170-180lbs. Currently after Xmas I'm at the upper end of that so I'd like to drop about 7 lbs. I will stick with GL as it works fine for me.

Day one - refeed

Bf- Maintenance bar
Bf- Maintenance bar
D - Grilled Chicken breast served with lettuce tomatoes,red onion and Balsamic vinegar

So far so good didnt finish all my meal how ever i picked at it this evening!

So far so good, every day has been pretty much the same for day 2,3,5

Bf- maintenance bar
L - chicken breast with salad
D - chicken breast with salad

Sat i went for dinner and had steak and salad instead of chicken!!

Lou, I switched the chicken for smoked salmon sometimes just for a change or have another steak......the chicken gets a bit boring after a while! I had grated cheese (shaved parmesan is wonderful, full of flavour even with only a little bit) on my salad too, extra protein but no carbs.

Well done for sticking with this, it's tempting to just eat normally again but other people have done so and started putting weight on again almost immediately.....so stick with this, it'll be worth it!

unfortunately i dont eat any kind of fish or sea food but i def will be having more steak, i had pork today not quite sure i should have but i was starting too sprout wings!!! just 2 more days and refeed is over so i can be abit more relaxed (within reason!!)

Back