Step2 810kcal Finally Taking A Step In The Right Direction!

KRM_90

Hey Everyone!

I am new here. Came here after watching a youtube video a while back.
I am thinking on making a video blog but I am still not too sure. (feedback would be awesome!):p

I have struggled with weight for a long time after an unfortunate back injury. But I am determined to lose the weight before my 25th birthday.
I have been keeping a written diary but I thought writing here would be good also.

I have researched this diet and seen so many inspirational videos and pictures. Amazing!

I have been 100% on Red 1 as part of step 2 for 7 days now, first weigh in is on Wednesday 11/03/15...fingers crossed ☺

I love reading all the diaries and I hope mine can be inspiring too! ��☺m

Last edited:
So it's coming to end of Day 7 on CWP. I have to admit the first 4 days were hard, especially day 3!:(
But I am getting used to it however I do miss chewable food, but lets hope it's worth it.

I used to think I drank a lot of water but this diet is proving to me I really wasn't drinking that much at all. But I am learning the shakes that I love, got to say Fruits of the Forest reminds me so much of Angel Delight :) However my stomach is rumbling more and more and I don't know if it's because it needs food, even though I don't feel hungry or it's the nutrients that are throwing my body for a loop.
I have been sneakily checking the scales and I seem to have lost a fair bit but I just don't see it. I will hopefully know for sure on weigh in day! :)

I hate the porridges and the rice pudding so they will be traded in for something else when I see my CC. I wanted to start the diet to try and make a beginning to my life, since graduating from uni last year all I have been doing is job hunting with no success, working for my father and just eating cause I was bored and because I could. I hoping this is going to be a step in the right direction for me and once I start losing the weight it will give me the motivation to keep going.
I am lucky to have a few friends who are completely vegetarian and chemical free so they eat really healthy and it doesn't make me miss the other food so much.

I took out my old size 10 dress and told myself that I want to be able to get back into this and when I can I will be shopping for something new and fab! :)

I have 1 more packet to go which is soup for my dinner, however I will confess I had 2 bites of a riveta multigrain cracker, does that make me bad?? :(

I have taken the day to relax in my bed with my new favourite 0 calorie tea - Vanilla chai, watch my tv series, catching up, the joys of Netflix, what will I watch afterwards? Sundays are for that right!

Anyways, to stop yapping I hope you all have had a great Sunday, and have kept up with your plans! Will be great to hear from someone soon!

Hey!

Well done for starting! What's the red one plan? Never heard of it before.
You've done so well making it this far the first week is the hardest.
How much do you have to loose?

Hey!
Thank you!
The red 1 is because my BMI is high so I had to do step 2, but I knew that if I had to make meals I would just give up so my CC gave me the choice of doing, 4 packets a day with 1 pint of skimmed milk.

I have about 7.5 stone to lose to get to my goal weight, but I used to carry a lot of muscle so my CC said that may contribute if I was very athletic before.
Yea the first few days was hard, at the moment I am just keeping with it, but I am not sure if I am in Ketosis or not yet, might need to pick up the strips.

Hey KRM, so good to see you getting started. At the beginning I found each day felt like a fortnight but it does get better. I love this diet. 100%. And you'll get there too if you stick with it.

If you're going to have a bite of something, make it chicken or egg, something protein instead of ryvita which is carbs. It will just take you longer to get into ketosis. But once you're there, you'll want to stay!!

After losing > 3.5sr, I've had a weekend off yesterday and today. No have really enjoyed it but will be very glad to get back to it tomorrow!!

Good luck and keep updating with your progress.

Jx

Thankd JulieH333!

I know I don't eat meat and ai literally took 1 bite realised and chucked it away ha.

I don't think I am in ketosis yet but will get there.

I will keep updating, I am determind to lose it this time.
Thanks for the support!

Kx

Hi

I am 4.5 weeks in to this diet and have so far lost 18lb. I found the first two weeks quite difficult but it got a bit easier in week 3 and its almost routine now. I still find the smell of food irresistible and have to try to stay away when hubby is frying chicken in spices! I also have only cheated once, but that was with a boiled egg because I know they don't have carbs. it was Friday and the family were eating pizza and I just had to have something!

I am 5ft 1 and was 11st 7 and am currently 10st 2. My goal weight is 8st. After 4 weeks my CD took photos and when we compared them to the ones she took on my first weigh in I just could not believe the difference even though I had not really noticed it on myself. So keep with it, you will get some bad days even when you think you have cracked it, but they do not last and most of the time you will be ok.

I have also created a chart and diary on a spreadsheet and I tick off each day, then each week. It helps me see how far forward I am in my journey. I also plot my weight loss so I can see in a graph form how the weight is definitely coming down!

Let us know how you get on with your next weigh in

Thanks Jennymac!

Well done on the 18lbs!
The chart idea sounds good. I may just copy your idea there.

2 more days til the weigh in...hope it goes to plan.

Well done my lovely you have taken control and you are doing so well. Take each day as it comes xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Day 8 - So I woke up late this morning so my routine of my meals were out of sync. I ended up being awake til 3am last night, not the best, luckily I work from home so it wasn't too bad. However I got up as soon as I woke and had a shake, to be honest though I am meant to have 4 packets a day and after my shake this morning I just wasn't hungry, no headaches, no stomach rumbles, not even thirsty, not sure what that means! However I made my soup at lunchtime and then just had a shake around dinner time and I still have 1 more shake to have and enough milk for a nice wee vanilla chai before bedtime.

I am worried about my weigh in, I see people losing such big numbers and I feel I won't be the same. I have been drinking smaller bottles of water as I can get through them quicker and not worry about how much water I am drinking. Luckily my dad continuously buys me packs of sparkling water! :)

I want to just lose enough so I can move down to step 1 as I feel I will not be able to stick to having 4 packets a day at this rate. I have definitely found out the flavours of soup and shakes that I like so I will definitely be trading in some of those horrid flavours. I really wished I liked the porridge but it just doesn't compare to my traditional porridge I would make on daily basis.

I can see my collar bones now so I am pretty sure any weight loss has come from the top of my body, not the best since I hate my stomach. BUT that's another day at 100% on the diet and I was cheeky and checked my scales but they are always so up and down I just don't know what to believe. I hope I have lost a decent amount so I don't feel like I have wasted my money :(

I am hoping to get a new job soon, got an interview on Wednesday, I just need a change of direction in my life from what I am doing now. So if I am successful it will be a lot easier for me to pay attention to the diet. As much as I love working from home, the temptation to just go and make food whenever is very high. Proud of myself for not falling off the wagon and having a complete binge, I have to give myself that :)

I can't wait to start working out again as I got the all clear from my Doctor and my Physio just need to chat to my CC about it first before I go any further.

Thanks for all the messages so far it's great to see a big support system for everyone and there is no judgement on size, we have all taken the step to change and that's amazing!

It's horribly wet and windy outside today so it's been a onsie evening, plus a little bit of shopping for my weightloss dress.

Hope everyone is well and were 100% on their plan

Kym x

Hi again KRM_90

Don't worry about how much you lose, there were a couple of weeks when I only lost 1 or 2lb and I felt like it did not seem worth it, but then it picked up again. The main thing is that it is going down! I originally planned for three months to reach target but have now decided the time limit is five months - so if I hit target before then that will be a bonus! I already feel so much better and lighter so it does not matter how quick the weight actually goes, as long as it does go! Best of luck for you weigh in xx

DAY 9 - Today has been great, I felt so energetic today, and I have really enjoyed all my products today, I wasn't hungry all day but still took my products, just my soup to have!
I got a new blender and the shakes are awesome in that, and I found drinking my shakes with a straw makes me really enjoy then so much better.

I had my music on loud today dancing about my house, its the first day I have felt energetic and happy. Weigh in is tomorrow and I am nervous and excited to see what has happened, plus I am seeing my friend who I haven't seen in a few weeks so I hope she notices a difference even though I do not see it myself. My jeans felt a little baggy compared to normal but wishful thinking maybe.

I will update what the weigh in is tomorrow and let's hope for a good start! I am suffering from being a bit cold recently and still going to the toilet a lot but not as much as before haha. :)

I am hoping that this is a turn for the better!

Fingers crossed for me please! :)

Kym x

Hi!
Well done on sticking 100%
i lasted 5 days on ss+ before I caved and felt bad after.... But you have done amazingly! i didn't think I had lost much but did 6 1/2lb this week, you have a little more to loose then me so you've probably done really well!

Day 10 -
Weigh in was today
9lbs lost
10.5 inches lost

I am not amazed but not sad about it.

I feel my interview today went well so fingers crossed and got all my favourite flavoured products, all set for the next 10 days :)

Just have to keep going. I do know to expect a lower weightloss next week. But its a start.

100% on plan even though I am at a friends for dinner. I am lucky they are really supportive.

Hope everyone has had a good plan day!

Kym x

Day 11-

Today has been ok. I put all my products out and have kept on the plan 100%

I hope my next loss is not too small compared to yesterday. I am still motivated. A new job would just be great as well! I would say its still hard to watch people eating food. My friend ate chocolate in front of me and shes said she felt bad. I told her not to be silly and I was glad I still kept my control.

See how much I have lost after a month shall we...
I am still not sure whether to make a video blog or not. Even if its just for myself.

Keep up the positivity

Kym x

Day 12-

Today has been fine, I have a been a bit down so just been watching tv most of the day and slept.
But I have been 100% on plan, I decided to have a long bath and I have finally made myself a video blog and got the courage to post it on YouTube.

I added a bit of ice to my shakes and I really enjoyed that, makes my shakes so much nicer. I have my next weigh in, in 10 days time so I just have to keep on the plan. My dad has been very supportive about it and that helps. He is very thin but has had issues with his weight for a long time. But I am glad that he is now understanding why I am on the diet.

I have asked my CC about changing to coconut milk and how much of that I could have instead of Skimmed milk, as I am trying to be as veggie and vegan as possible now. See what she says.

Unfortunately I haven't heard about the job yet and I am feeling quite down about trying to find a new job. I really hate what I am doing now, but I should be grateful that I have a job. Just hard when you feel like you are stuck in a rut. Especially when you are trying to make a change.

I am really enjoying my chocolate flavoured shakes, especially with the little ice added to them, love it! I am not finding the diet too hard, my willpower is a lot better than what I was expecting (knock on wood) So hopefully I can move down a step soon and maybe try the bars too. I heard they are very nice.

Hope everyone is having a good day and 100% on plan

Kym x

well done, i no how hard it is, as i have done it n lost 33pounds, cwp will defo give u the results u want if ur serious it did for me, even after having a baby i never re gained any weight, im on day 3 today finding it super hard this time

DAY 13

So nearly 2 weeks in and I have managed to stick to the plan 100%! Woo! :):bliss:
I found today a littler harder, just because I am saving money so not going out so struggling to keep busy. However I have drank far too much water today, I feel my stomach slushing about ha!

I have another week to go before my next weigh in so I hope to have lost at least another 4lbs and that will make it a total of 1 stone! Excited. I will be back to job hunting again as of Monday, being a person is hard :p

I did however put on a pair of jeans that used to be tight, they aren't totally baggy but do fit a lot better and I don't look for big in them now! That is always a positive sign.

Anyone know of any good water filter makes other than brita??

I can't wait to start excising as of next week as my 2 weeks are up and I have got the go ahead from my Physio, should be good. Plus super excited with the idea of taking up Zumba! Anyone else done a Zumba class? Is it any good?

Hope everyone is doing well!

Kx

DAY 16!

So I have reduced my calorie intake to SS+. Feel so much better because I was feeling so full and ill carrying on with step 2.
I am definitely missing chewable food so I will moving onto bars and I am going to try the meals I think just to get rid of the craving for solid food.
I am hoping to have lost at least another 4lbs and therefore I will have lost 1 stone in 20 days which I think its a great achievement! I started a no weight arm workout that lasts 5 mins but you do that everyday and I have to admit my arms HURT! Didn't even manage to keep my arms up during the workout, so I will need to set myself that challenge. I have big arms so I thought I would help them out by doing this 5 min workout. Found it on YouTube so I can just pop it on in the morning and its done.

This weekend has been so slow and I am trying to save money so haven't been going out much so very boring, plus I am running out of my fizzy water that I prefer to drink than tap water. I haven't really kept up with anyones diary recently because I have been so distracted watching a tv series called Bones. But taking myself to the cinema tomorrow for a wee outing!

100% on plan so far and still going strong!

Hope everyone is the same and stay positive!

Kx

Back