finally taking control of my body

I already swim and ride bike outside. I know it's my shoes, I've had shin splits before and they suck. I make sure to work out my shins as well. I just have a hard time finding good shoes. Of course I could just go to a professional to help me but it's bullsh*t to have to pay so much just to get someone to help me. I had my other shoes and I paid $55 for them and for the life of me I cannot remember which ones they were. I know the brand band but not which type but they were amazing until I wore them out last year and threw them up. Stupid me.

2 days ago I woke and weighed myself and was 289 so I took water pills to help the swelling so I'm 100% ok with 286 because my swelling has gone down dramatically.

image-3725571464.jpg

Week 1: 2.4lbs
Week 2: 3.4lbs
Week 3: 2.0lbs
Week 4: STS
Week 5: 2.6lbs
Week 6: 0.2lbs
Week 7: 5.4lbs
Week 8: +.2lbs
Week 9: 0.4lbs
Week 10: +1.6lbs
Week 11:
Week 12:
Week 13:
Week 14:
Week 15:
Week 16:
Week 17:
Week 18:
Week 19:
Week 20:
Week 21:

Am sure your gain will be your swelling - keep going - you're in the zone now!!

Have you upped your cals yet or have you been concentrating on your exercise? Hope you feel better soon x

Yes my calories are 1600-1700. When my sister woke up, she asked about my weigh in and I told her it was a gain. I took a water pill after I weighed in so about 3 hours after that my sister asked if she could see what the scale is now even though I already had food, I did pee more and it was 284.9...so the water pill is helping.

Next weekend I'll go shoe shopping.

I made my dad some too because he loves fish. He said it was better than how he makes and any fish at restaurants. My dad is blunt so I knew he meant it, haha.
image-2120850767.jpg

That fish looks absolutely delish... must make a point of having some soon.
Good idea about taking the water pill .... and regarding the shoes you want to get.. have you tried putting in Google "sports shoes" and going to "images" then you will get a whole variety of all the makes and that way you could be able to trace them? Worth a try.

Today marks 1 year of working out that I wanted to keep count. 160 work outs in 365 days.

Goal for next October 13 is 190 days out of 365 days.

I'm sitting at working and kept repeating "I hate my life" and I was getting annoyed that I'm not doing much to change it....so I applied for two colleges. I have testing next Tuesday for one. 18 month program for dental hygiene. If I pass then I have to write an essay why they should pick me and this one won't be easy hahaha.

But I took a step forward to improving my life.

The saddest part of the day is when all my lunch is gone: 90g peas, 90g corn, 1/2 cup green beans, and 4oz of chicken breast.

image-93024007.jpg

I can't believe how much I love vegetables. This is my lunch every day because I crave it.

It's a 4 day Bosnian holiday that started today. My house is stacked with sweets and loads of food. We'll be going to family's houses' and even more food will be there. I will control myself. Yes...I will lol.

It works differently here in some colleges. You apply first and then you have to take tests to see if you're basically good enough for their college. If so, then you have to write an essay on why they should pick you. If you get in, then the counselor basically picks your classes because they have a list of what classes you need to take in order to get a degree. So I'll be going for Associates in Applied Science in Dental Hygiene. It's 18 months so they squeeze 24 months to 18 months to go faster. Most dental places will take a person who has their associates and the starting pay around my area is $49,000 your first year. Depending on how expensive it is, I'll see if I should get a bachelors degree.
---

image-3345461833.jpg

The fish is hiding under all this broccoli haha.

I peaked at the scale and it's saying I'm gaining which confuses me. lol

Just got an email congratulating me because I got in in one of the colleges I applied to. They'll be sending me a letter too saying the same thing.

I have to talk to an advisor or counselor about what to do next.

I'm scared I will fail again.

I almost quit my job and almost called my boss and the Vice President of HR some very not nice words and then grabbed my stuff and walk out. But my dad told me not go because I have to find another job first.

Oh no! What don't you like about your job??? Yep your dad is right (again) put all your effort into finding something better. Or you'll be stuck where you were before :( I'm in a job I hate too, I've been stuck in it for ages but some days are better than others. If it starts to bother your health speak to a doc. Not sure how stuff like that works across the pond but there's been times in so at my wits end I've nearly got signed off sick for 2 weeks.

Doctor notes can't help like they do in Europe. I wish lol.

I found that the two people who got hired on the same time I did are getting paid more than I am and I have more experience. So I sent humans resource an email about this and she is the Vice President of human resource and she replied with " not everyone makes the exact same pay rate. This is something that is negotiated upon hire with the candidate, hiring manager & HR. I strongly encourage you to never focus on what others are making and/or doing, but rather focus on yourself and being the best employee you can be.....this is how you grow with a company............in my experience wasting time worrying about what others are doing or making will get you nowhere." I showed this to my coworkers and they couldn't believe how much of a b*tch she is. She took that and went too personal. I was going to email the owners of the company and forward her message so they could see it and ask is this how they conduct business?

Another friend said I should report it because they're discriminating that I'm Bosnian and the other two are black and I have more experience but they're getting paid more. We have the same job, just different clients. I have the biggest client and I'm still getting paid less.

I've applied to seven other job already and once I get another one, I'll be sending that email over to the owners.

image-1134020776.jpg

It's a bit too tight.

Oh no! She sounds like a grade A asshole. Good on you for finding another job first though - just think forward to the relief you will feel when you send that email. Be super, super careful of accusing people of discrimination on race etc grounds unless you are 100% certain this is why and have a strong case for it. x

I haven't found another job yet, just applied for more. I hope I get something new. And I definitely don't throw around the race card or anything, I have nothing against people of different race or anything so I don't care about that, I'm just shocked at her reply to me. Oh well, being at that job for only 7 days made me apply for college last Tuesday so at least the job did me some good lol. Also, I can't believe I've been with the company for about 3 weeks now. I like most of my coworkers. :)

-2.8lbs!
image-2443832145.jpg

Week 1: 2.4lbs
Week 2: 3.4lbs
Week 3: 2.0lbs
Week 4: STS
Week 5: 2.6lbs
Week 6: 0.2lbs
Week 7: 5.4lbs
Week 8: +.2lbs
Week 9: 0.4lbs
Week 10: +1.6lbs