finally taking control of my body

image-1674870713.jpg
The first part is my coworker Tiffany and the second part is me. They ordered pizza and I'm eating veggies and fish. I feel kinda proud that someone noticed my hard word. That sounds stupid but I'm not erasing it LOL

I had to block the names because I don't anyone knowing the last name...

image-2501555735.jpg

I couldn't run the second part where I had to run 3 minutes and my legs just wouldn't go and my chest hurt so much. I've never had chest pains before but my dumba*s self still went running when I've been feeling like crap all day and I wanted to throw up ALL DAY LONG.

---

I have this aunt who always comments negatively about my weight. She came over tonight and for over 5 minutes she spoke about how I look good and to keep going. She thinks I lost a lot but I haven't, my body is just getting muscle so I look smaller lol but I'll take her first ever compliment.

I cooked:

image-1769089464.jpg

Mine vs my dads:

image-2857035240.jpg

Hahahahaha he loves his fish and veggies

I didn't believe it. I lost 6.6lbs. I stepped on the scale 6 times and same thing every time lolol but seriously, no binge; just eating extremely healthy between 1500-1700 calories. Sometimes I eat my calories back after my runs too. Also, I don't eat past 7pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday I run and don't eat past 8pm. I make sure to eat a lot of protein. Over 100g a day. Sometimes even 150g of protein. And lots and lots of veggies. I don't eat much fruits either. And every time I want to binge, I text my sister and she helps me forget about it. I love my sister.

image-3554737951.jpg

Week 1: 2.4lbs
Week 2: 3.4lbs
Week 3: 2.0lbs
Week 4: STS
Week 5: 2.6lbs
Week 6: 0.2lbs
Week 7: 5.4lbs
Week 8: +.2lbs
Week 9: 0.4lbs
Week 10: +1.6lbs
Week 11: 2.8lbs
Week 12: +3.2lbs
Week 13: 6.6lbs
Week 14:
Week 15:
Week 16:
Week 17:
Week 18:
Week 19:
Week 20:
Week 21:

I'm not strong enough to continue to week 4. I didn't even want to see what week 4 was about (LOLOLOL) so I'm proud to repeat week 3 so I can get stronger because I'm struggling 40% of the time.

image-1871886391.jpg

Oh wow!!!! amazing loss!!! you must be so happy with that :)

You can always repeat weeks as long as you need - you will be ready soon enough. congrats again on a fantastic loss and heres to another good week!

Mini binge.

I haven't been running at all. It's been pouring down rain. When I'm off work it's pitch black. Ymca has a track for running but it's $53 a month and that's just freaking crazy

image-339729050.jpg

My favorite snack is strawberry banana yogurt with 4 pieces of Andes mint. It's delicious. I put what my goal is for next weigh in and most of the time it keeps me going.

image-3305120943.jpg My lunch.

---

I'm waiting to receive my new phone in the mail. ---

My dad was told he has sugar. At 12 or whatever those numbers mean. He's changed his eating and is now on two different meds to bring it down. I just can't believe he let himself get like that (I have no room to talk but I don't have sugar) since it runs in the family.

After 4 days, I'm going running tonight.

I'm pissed that on my iphone 5s I now have to be on wifi to be able to get on here. wtf.

image-3656388949.jpg

image-3098155001.jpg

So while I was running, it changed to week 4 and I put it on week 3 and I didn't notice until I realized I'm running longer than 90 seconds. So I continued with week 4 and ya, no, I'm not ready for it lol. Back to week 3.

I left work early because I wasn't feeling and was burning up. I decided to go run to see if it helps. I hate that I'm struggling that I couldn't even finish.

My dad has started running with me. He can go longer and faster than I can and he hasn't ran in years lol. I feel proud of him. He said if he's home, he'll run a 5k marathon with me in April. I love my dad more than he'll ever know.

image-509417919.jpg

My resting heart rate is 57. My goal is 45.

I'll be going out running tomorrow again. It's been 2 days straight now.

Three days in a row for running. Ya...hello swelling.

image-1321721238.jpg

Forgot to stop my heart rate monitor lol

I went and got my eyebrows waxed and my lady didn't like how thick my current ones were so she made them thin. I always ask for her when I go because she's amazing. But not sure how I feel about being back to thin eyebrows.

My lunch last night:
image-30428818.jpg

Goodbye 1.6lbs :)

image-3414289002.jpg

Week 1: 2.4lbs
Week 2: 3.4lbs
Week 3: 2.0lbs
Week 4: STS
Week 5: 2.6lbs
Week 6: 0.2lbs
Week 7: 5.4lbs
Week 8: +.2lbs
Week 9: 0.4lbs
Week 10: +1.6lbs
Week 11: 2.8lbs
Week 12: +3.2lbs
Week 13: 6.6lbs
Week 14: 1.6lbs
Week 15:
Week 16:
Week 17:
Week 18:
Week 19:
Week 20:
Week 21:

I'm doing something new where I go out for an hour and today I walked 2.7 miles...without my heart rate monitor. I didn't even think about weight loss nor calories. It was freeing. Sometimes you just need a break from always thinking about losing weight and just got enjoy a walk. My dad ran most of the time.

My cousin was over last night and we talked about getting healthy. Today she started her journey and she sends me pictures on PMs through Facebook of what she ate so she can have someone help her stay motivated.

The fact that so many of my family members are changing their lifestyle makes me happy and feel proud.

Food looks great - running again is great - weight loss is amazing - and as for your family joining in, even better. What an improvement on a few weeks ago for you :) I couldn't run for 30 seconds let alone a minute so be proud lol!! I am half tempted to start the c25k but not sure if I can manage it.

image-2635671928.jpg

It was 26 degrees (-3 Celsius) and it was 5:44 and I was going to continue running but even with a flashlight it was hard to see and I was getting scared. So I walked 5 minutes warm up. 90 seconds running. 90 seconds walking. 3 minutes running. 3 minutes walking. And then 6 minutes running to get back to my car. Yes, I am scared of the dark.

My new compression socks arrived and they suck.

Sounds like your doing great, I really need to start more exercise

Hello and welcome!!!

---
Yoga:

image-1776948270.jpg

image-800865801.jpg

Yoga:

image-2856941356.jpg

Back