finally taking control of my body

Oh yay great loss!!!

Can you tell how excited I am to be at work? NO.

image-2380668483.jpg

This is how I'm sitting at work all day because it's so cold. It's 13 Celsius. (I did the math for you teehee) I'm going to start back up running today after work and by then it'll go down to 10 Celsius. :(
image-3219767760.jpg

Oooosh that is cold!!! last winter we had freak snowstorms for 2 weeks, i had to walk home as the roads weren't safe to drive on and it was -7 with a wind chill of -12 :( i hope this doesnt happen again this year!!

Yikes! That's cold for sure! I work 26.9 miles away...I can't imagine walking that far LOL

I wore my armband and I thought I changed it to week 2 day 1 but I guess not...
image-1215271830.jpg

I wore my compression sleeves yesterday when running and the shins hurt for about 3 minutes and then the pain went away. I came home, showered, and made dinner. Then after my run I put the sleeves back on for 70 minutes because I could feel that swelling was going to occur and that helped a lot. When I get home after work I'll be putting them back on my legs for an hour just to help blood flow.

My eating is going really well. I have no cravings for junk food...not even chocolate. I feel like it will be a good lose this week. I'm eating between 1500-1700 calories. Some days it's 1900 calories too.

---

I'm typing all this while sitting at my desk at work. 8 minutes till I start. Every day I hope my boss doesn't come in and she still does :( lol

See how dark it is? Only 7pm -_- I brought my dog to go running with me. My heart rate monitor refused to work and when I was driving home both of my head lights turned off and I had to drive with high beam and basically blind people. Ugh.

It was a good run though, I even went further.

image-1809378493.jpg

image-1452722651.jpg

...and I'm craving Chinese lol

Binge....

Sigh.

image-2941683047.jpg

It was not an easy run. I'm scared for next week LOL

Steroids always make me eat like crazy when I was on it.

I forgot to update on the job but I had a meeting with the supervisor to get everything straightened out. The girl that had an issue with me said she thinks I'm too confident that it makes me cocky...LOLOL okay...anyway I had it recorded without their knowledge so if anything happens, I have proof that it was verbal harassment. It's been 2 days till the meetings and things got better at work.

---

I most likely will not have to loss tomorrow.

When I'm bored, I eat. So basically I need to find some friends and be busy constantly. This is disappointing.

Hahahaha so easy to gain.

image-460084760.jpg

Week 1: 2.4lbs
Week 2: 3.4lbs
Week 3: 2.0lbs
Week 4: STS
Week 5: 2.6lbs
Week 6: 0.2lbs
Week 7: 5.4lbs
Week 8: +.2lbs
Week 9: 0.4lbs
Week 10: +1.6lbs
Week 11: 2.8lbs
Week 12: +3.2lbs
Week 13:
Week 14:
Week 15:
Week 16:
Week 17:
Week 18:
Week 19:
Week 20:
Week 21:

oh no!!! It is so, so easy to gain. I'm the same - boredom is my biggest foe! Must keep busy, but also make sure i have lots of little meals/snacks throughout the day to keep me going

Threw out all of the junk food. Only healthy food in the house.

image-2681008258.jpg

There's a thunderstorm outside. It's been raining for three days and it's heavy, strong rain. What I ate for lunch that was yummy.. image-1771047045.jpg

Edit...because there's a storm I didn't go running. I forgot to put that lol

Last edited:
Yayayayayayayayayay happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

image-2257397478.jpg

---

I'm going running today after work because the rain has cleared up. I have a bit swelling but it's okay. My shin pain is also gone due to stretching :)

---

I'm very happy and I'm not sure why but I won't question it.

Back