finally taking control of my body

IMG_6291.JPG IMG_6292.JPG It looks like poop, but i would give it a 6/10 and that's because I don't like stevia and the unsweetened cocoa powder is overpowering.

Per piece:
Calories: 88
Fat: 6.8g
Net carb: 2.8g
Sugar: 1.8g
Protein: 2.8g

And this is all without the calculation of the whipped cream I added on top to help with giving me more sweetness.

I just read the 1st page where it says you are 21 and the recent one where you are now 28 - I am the same too, another person said something like the weight loss struggle never ends, so true, I'm still battling it 20 years later, but am determined I've worked it out this time, just a case of patience now, which I do lack lol what diet route are you taking now?

I just read the 1st page where it says you are 21 and the recent one where you are now 28 - I am the same too, another person said something like the weight loss struggle never ends, so true, I'm still battling it 20 years later, but am determined I've worked it out this time, just a case of patience now, which I do lack lol what diet route are you taking now?

It's kind of sad to see how much of a struggle this battle is. I'm doing the keto diet. Well, it's a lifestyle change. My doctor told me to stay on it because of my overall great results and not just because of the weight loss.

Well, since my taste buds have changed drastically, I actually enjoy eating 90%. I know I know. Before I couldn't even stand a lick to the chocolate and now I'm eating it. It's sooooo yummy! So I had 2.5 servings so about 4.38g net carb.

Attachments

• IMG_6308.JPG
    IMG_6308.JPG
    920.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6310.JPG
    IMG_6310.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
Week 1: - 6.6lbs
Week 2: - 3.2lbs
Week 3: - 4.2lbs
Week 4: - 3.0lbs
Total: 17lbs

This officially brings me down under 300lbs!

It's kind of sad to see how much of a struggle this battle is. I'm doing the keto diet. Well, it's a lifestyle change. My doctor told me to stay on it because of my overall great results and not just because of the weight loss.

It is, it shows that so many of us are just kind of fighting against our old instincts of eating to survive (when food was scarce). I did the keto diet recently, but got quite ill as I went a bit far with it as I just didn't know what to eat and was so frustrated I had to change it, when I was doing well I felt great though, I do like the diet. Well done on your loss this week, thats a big milestone.

IMG_6316.JPG 2 pieces of the chocolate and whipped cream = entire thing less than 4g carb

Ugh, 6:37am...I need to get up and go to the library and study some more. My water intake has been bad so far. I was at the library studying for about 9 hours yesterday and only drank 2 bottles of water. My exam is at 11am, but I still have other exams to study for and another class at 2pm.

I had multiple messed up dreams and one finally woke me up. I'm exhausted. I can't wait to catch up on sleep on Thursday evening.

IMG_6320.JPG I made it with thicker crust this time around and yummmmmm!!!

Calories for the entire fathead pizza that I'm about to eat:
Calories: 890
Net Carbs: 13g
Sugar: 4.5g
Protein: 52g
Fat: 86.5g

Went way over my fat today. Whoops. Okay, maybe I'll just eat half of the pizza.

^i only ate 3 slices.

So I drank about 101.4fl oz today so almost 3 liters. I'm trying to drink a 16.9fl oz before I fall asleep just to get that extra water in. And I usually wake up twice to go pee so I leave a full bottle of water by my bed and drink half of the bottle every time I get up to pee. And yes, I do get refills if I'm out. Though I don't really realize it, it's like I'm half awake when it happens, haha.

IMG_6323.JPG
I wanted some yummy cheese burgers!
Stats below for the entire plate:
Calories: 1165
Protein: 52g
Net Carb: 2g
Sugar: 3g
Fat: 98g

Lately it's been a struggle to even look at food because I feel full from the last meal which is usually the day before (I usually eat once a day because of this). I love keto. So many options to pick from, so much food that you can eat. I don't miss much of eating carbs. I have so much energy most of the time. I feel pretty good. This is such a simple lifestyle that I don't even consider it as a diet.

But anyway, my protein for today is a bit low so if I can stand to eat tonight, I'll probably cook up 4-6oz chicken just to get that up.

Well, time to go to the library and study another 10 or so hours.

Those pictures look good .. at least the food is .. really great meals.
Is that avocado on your plate?
Only tried it once but found it a bit sickly.

Yes it is. And actually I couldn't stand the taste of avocados for the longest time, but my taste buds keep changing and now I eat it every other day. It's delicious!

IMG_6329.JPG Too lazy to count all the macros except carbs which comes out to 5g net carb because Brussels sprouts are 8g carb and 3G fiber

Note: I live in the US so how I calculate my numbers is most likely completely different from how Europe does it.

Also, first time eating Brussels sprouts and is it supposed to taste like sweet potatoes? Hahahaha

Didn't feel like cooking since it's 5:27am but my body was telling me that I needed protein so I put a can of tuna, mayo, and mustard together.

Calories: 320
Carb: 0
Protein: 22g
Fat: 25g

I think I'm going to go 0 carb for the entire day. I have two hamburger patties waiting to defrost, provolone cheese has 0g carb, and some mayo/sirracha sauce mixed together and that will be my food for the day which will put me at 0g carbs.

Happy Friday!

IMG_6334.JPG Breakfast: so I was going to make an omelet but instead I decide do to make an omelet pizza or whatever one would call this. One whole egg, two eggs without yolks, 28g mozzarella cheese, and then I laid 2 pieces of provolone cheese on top of that, and then pepperoni.

Calories: 462
Fat: 34g
Carb: 2g
Protein: 37g
Sugar: 0g

IMG_6335.JPG Bonus picture since I just started eating it and it's very cheesy and delicious!

IMG_6339.JPG IMG_6338.JPG

Beef zucchini per piece:
Fat: 27.5g
Net Carb: 1.8g
Protein: 18.5g
Calories: 330

Chicken zucchini per piece:
Fat: 13.3g
Net Carb: 1.8g
Protein: 13.5
Calories: 185

Jalapeño poppers per piece: