finally taking control of my body

IMG_6340.JPG Made the same thing as yesterday for breakfast but added mushrooms and I approve! This is easily my current favorite thing to eat.

IMG_6342.JPG Pork skin with ground beef, cheese, and sour cream to make it like nachos for me. I needed that crunch.

Last edited:
That's some lovely constant losses you have there it's obviously working what ever it is your doing. :D

Thank you! I'm doing Ketogenic diet. It's low carb, high fat, moderate protein, and low sugar. I love everything about it!

IMG_6358.JPG My dessert. 3 pieces of 90% Lindt dark chocolate and whipped cream. Delicious!

IMG_6362.JPG Omnomnom

I have that one aunt who is brutually honest (which I'm fine with because I'm very honest too) and she stopped me when I was going to go get something and told me I've lost weight. She could see it. And she asked me if I did and I said yes. She even said my butt has a nice shape to it...in front of everyone. It was awkward. But yay someone noticed.

I have that one aunt who is brutually honest (which I'm fine with because I'm very honest too) and she stopped me when I was going to go get something and told me I've lost weight. She could see it. And she asked me if I did and I said yes. She even said my butt has a nice shape to it...in front of everyone. It was awkward. But yay someone noticed.

It's nice when somebody notices, it makes it realy.
I don't like it if it's enjoyed for others acceptance or socialy accepting I think that's how people fail, it has to be done for yourself.
It's so beautiful when you get a family member or friend who says it with realy meaning of depth and caring. Welldone your Aunt :)

TMI...

But man I dislike being a female. I've been cramping for a week and still nothing. Even the scale hasn't moved at all which is fine because it's not because I'm eating differently. But because I'm a female. And it sucks hahahaha

IMG_6369.JPG Day 40!!!! I made it 40 days woot woot

So when it's that time of the month and you're doing a Keto lifestyle, your cravings are strange.

Mine? I'm craving sour cream.

So 2 egg whites, 28g Cheese, pepperoni, and 30g sour cream. I also have one whole avocado and I had one cup of beef flavored bouillon cube (since you need over 5000-7000 of sodium a day).

Total for my entire plate:
Calories - 567
Protein - 22g
Fat - 47g
Sugar - 1g
Net carb - 5g
(Total carb - 15g and fiber was 10g so minus that out and I got 5g net carb)

IMG_6370.JPG Ground beef chili (I made a weeks worth so I'll be eating this often) and mashed cauliflower.

Week 1: - 6.6lbs
Week 2: - 3.2lbs
Week 3: - 4.2lbs
Week 4: - 3.0lbs
Week 5: - 4.2lbs
Week 6: - 3.2lbs

Total: 24.4lbs down.

"Because when you're in a fasted state, your body doesn't have glucose like it normally would use for fuel, so it uses stored body fat. The longer the fast, the more your energy is coming from stored fat."

So I think I'm going to start intermittent fasting (along with my Keto lifestyle) the 16:8 - which I'm already doing something similar since I can't eat that often anyway because I feel full most of the time. So I think I've decided that from 12pm-8pm will be my 8 hour window to eat my food and then other 16 hours will be fasting. :)

I've also cut back on eating cheese since it was a daily thing and I just wanted to give myself a break.

My mum's friend doesn't eat after 7pm they've done it all thier married life. It seems to of worked OK for them too, but wow my lifestyles Id never last :D

Last edited:
Your losses are fantastic over the last 6 weeks, well done! :D
I do 16:8 on a daily basis, and 20:4 some days, after a while I got used to it, feel full of energy even though I haven't actually eaten most of the day. :) There's a lot of benefits to doing it, so if you feel it's for you, go for it! :)

I was actually going to do that 20:4 and even 18:6 but I decided I'll start off slow at first, haha. I'm on my 3rd day doing 16:8 and I'm not struggling at all. I have noticed that the scale hasn't moved since I started so I'm sure my body is readjusting to that. I eat my last meal around 730-745pm (before 8) because it makes me sleep easier to not be hungry and it works out well for me.

My water intake is around 3L a day but even then I feel like I should up it to 4L.

IMG_6386.JPG Calories: 424
Protein: 44g
Net Carb: 3.5g
Fat: 26g

And this is the yummy food I break my fast from not eating since 8pm last night. It's noon now.

I read somewhere that it takes a few weeks for the body to start adjusting to a fasting regime and to switch to using fat stores for energy. I'm glad you're not struggling with it so far, and your egg pizza looks delicious!

I read somewhere that it takes a few weeks for the body to start adjusting to a fasting regime and to switch to using fat stores for energy. I'm glad you're not struggling with it so far, and your egg pizza looks delicious!

Yeah, that's true. But luckily being in Ketosis, my body has learned to take the fat for energy for 6 weeks now. I like this!

IMG_6390.JPG I've seen a lot of people doing this on Instagram so I thought I'd join to keep my monthly fat loss shown on display. It's a great motivator.

Back