Attachments

• image-1976882098.jpg
    image-1976882098.jpg
    491.4 KB · Views: 21
image-363430533.jpg

image-2471986292.jpg

96 days to go

95 days to go.

This has been the fastest time I have ever walked. Mile 1; 13:58 - Mile 2; 14:03 - Mile 3; 14:48. My fastest time ever walking. I'm proud of myself. Averaging 4.0mph.

image-2376537216.jpg

image-3432554063.jpg

94 days to go.

I just found out there's a death in the family. I cannot stop crying. This hurts so much.

Aw bless ya! Chin up...*internet hug*

You're doing amazing! and you CAN DO THIS. Don't let anything stand in your way :)

Thank you so much.

image-2880981734.jpg

I weighed in a day early. I have spinning class tomorrow at 6AM and can't be bothered to weigh in because I'll be lazy hahaha.

I can do this. One pound at a time.

Since I'm bored, I'll just ramble in my thread.

I set some goals.
Lose 39lbs in 12 weeks. About 3.25lbs per week. Not bad at all.

In 84 days, I have a 26.2 mile marathon walk that I signed up for.

In August, I have a 100 mile bike marathon for diabetes type 1 cure.

October, I have a 50 mile walk in 3 days.

I have more but those 3 are the most important for me.

In August I have a wedding to go to in Florida. It's my ex best friend/boyfriends sisters wedding. So I'll be seeing him there. I'm not excited about that. He was my first love and all.

Wow I'm rambling. I'm pretty bored. It's bad weather and hella cold to go anywhere.

My parents, brother, and sister are going to Bosnia this summer. My job doesn't give me enough time off for me to go with them. I think they'll stay for a month and a half. My grandma is going to be heart broken when she finds out I'm not gonna be there. I also can't leave my dog. He's my world.

But we are also planning on a trip to Florida too. Probably in Clear Water. We haven't decided yet.

My brother is turning 15 this year. We'll have to buy a new car soon. I was thinking about the GMC Arcadia...sexy cars but 34k...expensive.

I'm not sure if I'm going to the funeral.

I hate my job but need it because it has amazing benefits but also it pays decent. It is 25 miles from home though. So I drive about 60 miles per day, including my every day trips to the gym. I spend about $50 or so on gas a week.

I have to buy a new bike. It'll be around $200, I'd assume. It needs to be a road bike or whatever the brand name is.

Ok I'm done rambling for now.

93 days to go.

As you can tell the machine was a bit weird. But 45 minutes and 212 calories.

image-3764336558.jpg

48 x 5 = 240

I did the spinning class for 12 minutes and gave up. I'm really pissed off.

No one reply regarding this. I'm allowed to be mad.

91 days to go.

So I went to the gym and that red thingy that makes the treadmill go....ya, I accidentally knocked it off and it stopped my treadmill at 27 minutes and something seconds.

image-2815140850.jpg

Stupid thing made me restart my time.

image-2815140850.jpg

So total came out to be...65 minutes; 3.27 miles; 551 calories

Not sure why it posted the picture twice

Attachments

• image-2684985852.jpg
    image-2684985852.jpg
    428.2 KB · Views: 15
90 days to go.

I really have to buy new shoes. I can't barely walk in mine anymore. I just bought them 11 weeks ago or so but I go to the gym every day so they wear out faster.

I accidentally pressed reset instead of pause so it deleted my data. 59 minutes; 302 calories; 10.42 miles on the bike and then I continued for another 25 minutes because I was watching NCIS lol

image-3929115548.jpg

image-3917269769.jpg

They didn't have the shoes in stock. I'm ok with not working out tonight. My body needs the rest.

Yes, yes I did really pay $73 on new shoes, including $8 to get in 3-4 business days. Yep. Not even gonna feel bad.

It's been 2 days since I have worked out, and both nights I have slept a lot. I feel well rested. And I know resting helps a lot with being healthier and feeling better. Glad I did it.

And my face is sensitive to the sun because of the medication. F***. Seriously. It says to call the dr immediately because my face looks sunburned but I'll wait till Monday when it's open and stay out of the sun. It was only 51 minutes, too. This won't do since I have to train every day. I hope she can give me something for it or I'll try sunscreen lotion.

image-216225475.jpg

I forgot to mention that Thursday I went to a dermatologist because of my acne. It's not that bad. But I started getting it on my chest, shoulders, arms, and back. So they put me on Accutane, strongest medication for acne. But my face doesn't look sunburned anymore.

Back