Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love air crash investigations. also love watching plane crash movies a few weeks before i fly just to get that extra adrenalin buzzzzzz :D
i'm a speed freak who will try anything once :D

Oh wow I have always wanted to do that!!!! wow x

It was awesome!! Its amazing to think that was my life once... :cry: although I wouldn't swap having kids its a major life change!

Lol im the same - love plane crash movies :) and then i get petrified before i fly lol x

my best has to be a 13'000ft sky dive!

OMG!!!!

im a complete woos and wont to do anything like that! Im the one at the theme parks holding the coats :D

i got close to doing a sky dive back in 1999 when i was in florida. was already for it but the inconsiderate sod who was up and out before me on the same day went and didnt open his paracshute properly. was well annoyed!!
i love all roller coasters. have had flying lessons but had to give them up coz couldnt afford it! done a bungee jump and reverse bungee in the slingshot.
i just love the natural buzz. on a high for days!

That was very inconsiderate... I'd highly recommend it... a treat for reaching goal perhaps? x
ive had many a row with my hubby and kids and they dont want me doing it. i might sneak off one day and do it behind their backs. if i dont make it home they can say 'i told you so' and if i do make it home i will say 'see, told you its safer than crossing the road' lol :D

Lol - see my treat for reaching goal is having pizza :D

get yourself to Sainsburys ;) :D

I've had a trip in a Victor, Flew from RAF Gutersloh to Changi airport in Singapore, Flow in many different RAF air craft as well, that plus of course having been a Para, I have jumped out of a few planes. My son and I used to have a hang glider and then a microlite until the insurance started to cost to much.

It was a lightning base at the time I flew out from there Linz.

slightly worn and broken action man FAF.

Back