Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love planes and helicopters too! Mainly military ones mind.

It's my secret guilty pleasure. Although, not that secret cos my friends and fella know I love them :flirt2:

We have low flying Chinooks over this way, the kids love it as we have MOD training ground just up the forest.

:sigh2:
We have low flying Chinooks over this way, the kids love it as we have MOD training ground just up the forest.

*faints*

I'd love that.

We have RAF Benson near us and don't get me wrong, I'm loving their aricrafts. But I want Chinooks, Lynx and Apaches!

Linz I am so jealous! I'm obsessed with anything to do with planes - I so wanted to be a pilot and now I want to do air traffic control but I'm too old :cry:
Also an air craft investigation freak and airport and airplane ..... I'm quite sad really. I will sit at an airport all day and just watch them :D

Linz I am so jealous! I'm obsessed with anything to do with planes - I so wanted to be a pilot and now I want to do air traffic control but I'm too old :cry:
Also an air craft investigation freak and airport and airplane ..... I'm quite sad really. I will sit at an airport all day and just watch them :D
i could never be an air traffic controller. all that stress and one wrong move and 100's can be killed!
but i do love going to the airport and watching planes. ive been on concorde but didnt fly on it. went on a school trip to heathrow airport one time and we were allowed to look around concord. was amazing and i havnt stopped loving planes since :D

I was amazed by how tiny concord was!!

One I thing I loved was being taken out by a friend who worked in airfield ops... we'd do the runway checks, you floor it in a landrover inbetween flights landing & taking off checking for faults... was exhilarating... far better than watching them from a tower!!

Mind you when I left the airport it was a serious culture shock having to pay for holidays & I had never turned right on a plane in my life before... was always up front in business or first!! 9/11 put pay to our free flight deck trips tho!

Mind you when I left the airport it was a serious culture shock having to pay for holidays & I had never turned right on a plane in my life before... was always up front in business or first!! 9/11 put pay to our free flight deck trips tho!

So you used to get free flights via the flight deck?

That's A-Mazing!!! Check you out.... ;) :flirt2:

wow that must have been so great. only time i have flown 1st class was when i got a free upgrade with virgin atlantic when i went to new york. i tried to get a free upgrade on the way back but it didnt work. my luggage went through 1st class though lol

I've never flown anything but the cattle class.... *sigh* lol

It is a totally different world! Emirates were my absolute favourite!

God we did loads at the airport.. we'd just head off somewhere when we weren't on shift, usually the canaries for our days off, but I've travelled loads!

Feel really privileged thinking about it now!
soooooo jealous. i have travelled quite a bit but not left the country for 4 years now. wont take my babies in the powerful sun so we have around 3/4 holidays a year in the uk. the british holiday camps are great :D

If I've not lost anything by Sunday I'm gonna lose the jelly for a week and see if it makes any difference. It's gonna kill me since I discovered making it with lemonade - it's delish :cry:

i bought lemonade the other day and checked the carbs, just normal stuff from morrisons, 9g carbs in 25ml !!!!

really fancied it too :(

and well done to losing all your weight!!!! bet it feels great to break a barrier :D:D:D:D

Back