Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we go camping too. i love it. was in a caravan last month when went away. going away next month in the tent. i love camping. haven and pontins are great. :D

Not been there but a large group of us are doing a week in the beginning of Aug & we're heading to Haven... think it'll be fab!

You lucky lucky devil -green with jealousy I am. I'd forgo my weight loss to have that lifestyle :D

were of to haven in north wales mid may love caravaning and the girls really enjoy it weve been going for 4 years now all over the country but will be our secound trip to north wales we love it there :D

i also love the freedom of camping. we have electric hook up so take everything other than the laptops. even take the microwave :D
home from home lol

Ive never been :( going on my first caravan holiday at the end of the month though :)

We used to go camping a lot when the Kids were smaller, and we eventually had a trailer tent, that was cool. One summer in Germany, we rented a caravan for the weekends, it was at Vlotho on the Weser, it was great, we'd go every weekend.

Ive never been :( going on my first caravan holiday at the end of the month though :)
you should look in to it. once you have all the camping gear and maybe a trailer for your car the site prices are great. going to haven next month. 7 nights cost £55. cant beat it :D

with 3 doglets? lol

brill. ill see how the caravanning goes :)

Back