finally..........

sididd

Gold Member
After nearly seven months of Dukan dieting I've finally....reached TW.
A wise Dukaneer said this is a marathon not a sprint and in my case it was. I've took a month to loose the last couple of lbs. This is the best and easiest diet I've ever followed. Thank you DR.DUKAN for giving me back ME......I got lost somewhere in my fat suit but you helped me find the zip and get out. Thank you Dukanettes for your help and support during my first two phases....
Now i need it all over again for conso .....BRING IT ON.....

Congrats Sid. Those last lbs are the worst! X

:party0011::party0011:CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:party0011::party0011: Well done! Good luck for the rest, I'm sure you can do it!

Thank you girls.......so i think the New catch phrase must be onwards and ?????? onwards xxxxx

Fantastico!!!! Well done Sid, really pleased for you. :) Good luck with conso. And do update those stats, you earned it! ;)

Congrats Siddd, that is excellent, well done to you.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS...AND CELEBRATIONS...
Absolutely the best post to see when I first switch on. So so chuffed for you hunni, Now you are travelling the flat road, no longer going downhill....and you will get to the end of your journey having stayed exactly where you are.

Congratulations Sid, well done xx

A big giant WOOHOO!!! to you!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOO Excited!!!!! xxxx Well done! xx

well done sidd :D

Keep at it.....you'll join us soon xxx

scotconnect said:
Fantastic news especially about the last month as i am having similar problems. perseverance is the key!

Definitely!! I stagnated for ages and got there in the end! X

Back