find ot hard to sleep on diet

Gembritney

Silver Member
im so used to eating yummy foods at night when i wasn't on SW. i cant sleep till like 6am all i do is think about chocolate and things, i used to fall sleep really easy when i had a fully stomach of goodies..... its really grating on me not being able to sleep.... anyone else :confused:experience this???

How about having a skinny cow hot choccie before you go to bed, or just have your syns for chocolate before you go bo bo's ;)

x

Just save your syns and have a full on chocoholics blown out before you go to bed. Although not sure the big hit of chocolate caffine will do your no sleeping any good!!

i have noticed that i am sleeping less whilst doing SW, and not feeling tired either. I had put it down to eating healthier foods and having more energy..

im so used to eating yummy foods at night when i wasn't on SW. i cant sleep till like 6am all i do is think about chocolate and things, i used to fall sleep really easy when i had a fully stomach of goodies..... its really grating on me not being able to sleep.... anyone else :confused:experience this???

There is nothing to stop you eating "yummy foods" at night when you are on SW. They may not be the same things that you used to have, but if you are organised, and save some syns or a HEXB, you can have something chocolatey - like a cereal bar.

thanks you all for ur comments everyone!!! i drank 3 skinny cows last night nut didnt sleep till 6am 2 nights running :( i will save my syns for wine... that will ,make me tired lol xxx

:) is my ticker showing??

Back