Finding it difficult now

Has anyone else found it difficult to get through three shakes a day? I'm nearing the end of my third week (16lbs in two weeks:party0038:) and I'm barely managing to get through two a day. I'm just not hungry and I know that part of that's down to ketosis. I'm also finding it difficult to get through all the water that's needed because of my job (I work in clean rooms in a tissue bank so I can't take drinks with me and it takes three changes of clothes to get to the toilet- not good if you're desperate! Lol.)
Any advice to get me out of this situation would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

I'm not to sure what advice to give regarding your water intake as your work situation sounds very difficult, however I'm sure you understand how important it is to have all three shakes per day. Can you not space them out more? Have your first earlier and your last later? x

Could you make one of your shakes a day into a Mousse, it may not seem like a meal then but more of a treat.
Sorry I have no suggestions on the water intake either, best of luck to you, your weight loss for the 2 weeks is fantastic !

You can't skip shakes. period. The shakes contain the minimum nutrients that your body needs, any less and you could damage your liver or other vital organs - don't do it!

Back