Finding it very hard now..

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by MrMaude, 16 January 2010 Social URL.

1. MrMaude

MrMaude Full Member

Yep, finding it very hard at the moment. And im only in my second week, I have my 2nd weigh in Monday.

Ive got one stone to lose until I get to my goal. I started this diet at 13.8, lost 10lbs. Hoping to lose 4lb this week to make is to 12.8.. I want to get to 11.8.

I ''think'' what I will do is stay on LT until I get in the 11's and then refeed for 2-3 weeks and hopefully Ill reach my goal that way........as I should lose that on refeeding. Will then stay healthy the 'normal' way by excercising and healthy food.

Its funny, I am not craving anything junk food wise, I am craving healthy food!!! Fresh prawns, fish, steak, salad and corriander! lol

Comments???

Louise :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nerac123

nerac123 GO GO GO !!

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim n save
    staying with it is the best way - if you have a break and try to come back it is more difficult.

Week two nearly done - week 3 for a lot of people is a killer - so be prepared.

18lb to go... you'll be there in no time !! keep focussed. x

4. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    You are doing well to get to week 2. Personally, stay with LT until you get to goal. You are saying exactly what I said last time and I never got to goal.

It will probably equate to one more week, maybe two; and seriously, it is worth it.
    Refeed you can either put on or loss. I put on the first week, and lost the second week...was fine with "healthy" food for a few weeks and then it went a bit belly up after that as you slacken off.

Get to goal, and then, like you say, start to eat healthily, but if you get to goal, then you will feel as though you have achieved what you set out to do!

Like Caren said, 3rd week can sometimes be hard because the novely has kinda worn off and he high weight losses arent so high as they were the first 2 weeks, but stay with it! It will reward you in the end!!!

5. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I agree with the girlies! Stick with it!

Also.. im just coming to the end of week 2 and i have had an awful week where i found it really hard to keep on track.. but i didnt eat and im feeling soooooo much better now!!

Stick with it!!!

6. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hang in there the results will be worth it xx

7. happymonday

happymonday Having a mid-life crisis

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(18.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Exante
    Hi
    I agree with the others, keep on it if you can. It'll be worth it in the end.
    I'm in my second week too but my weigh ins are on Wednesdays.

8. DawnieW

DawnieW Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi

I agree, stay with it, I was on this diet two years ago, I lapsed after 3 weeks and never started again, yes its strict, but the results will be worth it, just think come Easter, you'll be all slinky!

Dawn

9. Scamp

Scamp Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(19.92%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Here here stick with it, you have so little to lose you will be glad you did.

10. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

im with everybody else on this..the time is going to fly by,,stick with it look how fast the two weeks have gone!!! x

11. CherryRocks

CherryRocks I love my purdy shoes

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(27.37%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I hope your week gets better, take it day by day. This diet makes you change from one day to the next sometimes,stick with it if you feel upto it xx

12. Theresa6

Theresa6 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Can only echo what everyone else has said.... I came off when I kept being told I looked great.... However i didnt feel great as I wasnt at MY goal. This time I hope to get to goal and then refeed for a couple of weeks.... Maybe I'll lose a little bit more!!

13. MrMaude

MrMaude Full Member

hi guys,

Thanks soooo much for all the kind words and inspiration!!! I AM going to stick with it, as I dont have that much to go...

Plus I have been invited to a wedding (20th March) so I am determined to get to my goal for then!!!

FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Thanks again,

Louise:flirt2:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.