Finger nails...anyone noticed improvements

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Bea, 25 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    HI there...ok I know you must be thinking - shes boring!! but I have just noticed this morning that my nails are looking really healthy and long. I had previously dry brittle nails that never grow beyond 2mms without splitting and breaking....now they are looking ready strong and growing!! I am so impressed!! :rolleyes: It has to be down to all the vits in LT and the water...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    SNAP.......mine were brittle and flaky too, and now they are the longest and strongest they have ever been.

4. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Oooh Bea, just goes to show how good LT is for you, doesnt it?!?

I havent seen a change but then my nails have always been really strong lol.

5. ravenbeauty5

ravenbeauty5 Keep smiling

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I hadnt but I just looked at them as im sure we all did as we read this and actually they do look alot better. mY main problem with my nail is that they are weak but they do seem a bit stronger although I wont be opening any cans of coke with just my nail!! That ad used to freak me out!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.