finished re-feeding, here comes the hard part...

SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA
Lost another 1 lb and now am left, more or less to my own calorie counting, healthy eating devices!!! GULP!!! Waiting for my new Calorie counting book to come from Amazon, as the one I bought a couple of weeks ago needs the brain of Einstein plus a calculator to work out!!!
Never mind, these last 2 weeks I have found to be very easy and I've not yet been tempted to eat anything remotely "naughty". Even made a huge bread pudding, served with proper Birds custard to my family last night and was totally fine while they (pregnant daughter,her partner and my OH) tucked in!

"Nothing tastes so good as being slim feels..." shall be my mantra, from now on......

Oh, how exciting :bliss: Have a ball with the calorie counting and enjoy discovering some new foods :clap: All the best on your next bit of the journey :)

Yes, I used the BMR calculator and the minimum I should be having, (if I stayed in bed all day.....some hopes!) is 1370 a day. So it's a bit trial and error, but only now will I be using my scales to weigh myself, as well as food scales and a calculator.......

Congratulations on your great refeed super slimma and welcome to calorie counting !!!!!!!!! (God help us :wave_cry:).

So much for the; "Womens calorie daily allowance is 2000" Duh!!! Some hopes!!!

Well done Sharon and best of luck on the next phase! x

You've done really well Sharon, sounds as though your head is in the right place for the next and final stage. Good luck, not that you need it.

Thanks everyone, I couldn't have got here without all of you :grouphugg:

Back