Fiona's baby diaries.....

Breakfast one chocolate weetabix with milk
Lunch homemade tomato soup slice bread
Dinner chicken stir fry

H ex a milk 2x Gouda babybel
H ex b 1x800g slice weetabix

Syns fudge 10 weetabix 1

Stupid bloody fudge went over syns so putting them on today's I'm so livid about that 1.5lb :(

Last edited:
Today is my dads anniversary he's been gone for 6 Years and it still hurts so so bad. This horrible day every year I turn into a little girl who sits and cries and sobs and grieves for her beloved daddy who was taken far too soon...
My head is pounding and I need to get my mood under control cause its upsetting Imogen and no doubt the baby as well :(
Aaaaargh why is this so hard????

Don't apologise to me honey :) x

You're having a sad day for a very understandable reason, but no need to beat yourself up as well x

My husband lost his dad 10 years ago and he still gets sad on the day and sad on his dads birthday. It's completely normal and understandable. I couldn't imagine life without mine. How old is your little one? Can you explain you are sad because you miss someone special? Xxx

She's only 2 bit too small but when she saw me cry on phone to my brother she was wiping my tears and crying herself. Poor little mite. It's been a bad year for loss in our family :( x

Brunch sausage bacon hash brown tomato and onion gravy slice toast
Dinner jacket potato with cheese salad

H ex a milk cheese
H ex b 1x800g slice bread

Syns cheese 2 ripple 8 sausage 3 hash brown 1.5 (14.5)

Last edited:
I love love love Christmas time more now that I have my little girl to share it with only the temptation of all the yummy festive food is almost too much to handle!!
Tonight I'm taking Imogen to a street fair with Santa reindeer stalls and all that jazz!!

Breakfast mixed fruit and yogurt
Lunch toasted ham salad sandwich mayo
Dinner beef stew with packet of casserole veg and rice

H ex a milk
H ex b 2x800g bread

Syns mayo 2 chips 6 (8)

Going to try do a Leslie sansone video today get some exercise in.. X

Last edited:
Should you have syned one of the 2 Slices of bread as it was a 800gm loaf ( not the. 400) or were you on an original day?

Breakfast toast with butter and honey
Lunch chicken tikka rice with tomato and onion salad
Dinner stir fry chicken with carrot peppers and courgettes

H ex a milk 2x babybel
H ex b bread x2

Syns honey 2 butter 4 oil 4 drink 5 Nutella 5 (20)

Last edited:
Just did a Leslie sansone video they are low impact so safe in pregnancy (all walking based) 3 miles in 35 mins :) yay !!! X

Breakfast toasted sandwich with ham salad mayo (odd I know but it's what I fancy)
Lunch stew with boiled potato (stew is made with plenty of "super free" so will follow with fruit and yogurt
Dinner gammon with rice mixed veg

H ex a milk
H ex b breadx2

Syns Nutella 5 mayo 2 cheddars 6 hot choc 2 (15)

Last edited:
When imi goes to bed a bit later I'm going to do that Leslie sansone vid again.
Hopefully I'll begin to tone up somewhat which will be great :) x

Not too much Jezzi I could still eat my own weigh in sweet things, so I'm doing my exercise vid to try counteract it lol. I'm worrying slightly that my love of sweets will be my downfall when I have the diabetes in pregnancy test in feb!!! :( x

Breakfast toast with honey orange
Lunch salad box with chicken from town
Dinner chicken with pasta in sauce and mixed veg

H ex a milk
H ex b 2x800g bread

Syns honey 2 mayo 3 Wafer 3.5 quaver 2.5 mince pie 6 10kcal jelly 0.5 (17.5)

Last edited:
Back