H ex bread

Syns 1/2 packet chips 3 mallow 2.5 pizza too many to count lol x

Last edited:
Breakfast toast with butter and honey
Lunch tuna pasta salad with sweetcorn peppers and onion
Dinner

H ex a milk
H ex b bread

Syns butter 4 honey 2 mayo 2 mallow 5 (13)

Last edited:
I'm finding that I'm most definitely going off coffee which makes me sad as I love it so much anyway I've swapped to decaf tea and lemon in warm water, the lemon drink really helped with digestion when I was at slimming world before pregnancy :) x

Breakfast toast with butter and honey
Lunch sandwich with cheese and ham coleslaw
Dinner chilli con carne with rice and side salad

H ex a milk cheese
H ex b bread

Syns butter 4 honey 2 bread coleslaw

Last edited:
Was set to be on plan today but ended up baby sitting for my pal and she's a beautiful size 8 with out even trying so went off plan. But tomorrow is another day :) x

Breakfast pineapple and yogurt
Lunch salad box with ham and chicken
Dinner chilli con carne rice and salad

H ex a milk
H ex b bread

Syns mayo 4 hot chocolate 5 chips 2.5 chocolate 3 ice cream 6 (20.5)

Going to attempt to walk some of the 3 miles into town today I'd like to get some Christmas shopping for my husband and I need to buy a gift for my little niece :) x

Last edited:
So went over syns a little today but have walked 6 miles plus 3 hour round town shopping. So far my meals have been mostly super free looking forward to some carbs later :) x

I tucked into a massive portion of chilli it was delish only I think I went a little OTT with the chilli flakes but it was fine after a massive cup of Robinson's NAS!! :) x yum. What's for dinner????

Breakfast toast with honey
Lunch left over chilli with side salad
Dinner grilled chicken salad and pita

H ex a milk cheese
H ex b bread pitta

Syns shortbread 20 honey 2 (22)

Need to do my Leslie sansone DVD today :) walk off the extra syns :)

Last edited:
Have done my Leslie sansone 3 miles and I have cleaned my house from top to bottom which is still moving even if its not vigorous :) x

Breakfast bacon (fat cut off) slice toast hash brown tinned Tom onion green pepper
Lunch banana
Dinner chicken fillet cooked in tomato sauce with peppers onion courgette pasta and cheese on top

H ex a milk cheese
H ex b 1x slice bread 1x cherry bake well alpen light

Syns hash brown 1.5 w watchers mini ice cream 8 (9.5)

Last edited:
Just did a 1 miles Leslie sansone vid. Only 20 mins but I did also walk to asda and back so about 45-50 mins altogether :) x

Am going to try stick to 5 syns for next week cause I had couple mince pies not realising that the bloody things are 11.5 syns EACH!!!! Oh dearey me :( x

Only weighing once a week and now at 11.1/4 lb gain which is over the range I should be according to preggo calculator :( soooooo long and short of it is time to rein in the snacks and do it so I'm not enormous and hopefully avoid all the "severely overweight" problems in delivery!! X

Breakfast mixed fruit slice toast with honey
Lunch spagetti bol with pasta (peppers onions tinned tom)
Dinner fish fillets SW chips salad

H ex a milk
H ex b slice toast alpen light

Syns w watcher ice cream 5 1/2 mini chocolate 2.5 options 2 (9.5)

Last edited:
Well I did no exercise today I had the worst night last night with pains and so didn't get to sleep till 1.30 am I was so shattered today that I thought stuff the exercise. Also don't want to risk over doing it!!! On the other hand I've been very good with my food :) x

Breakfast oats with banana teaspoon honey 1/4 toasted teacake
Lunch grilled chicken with jacket pot salad
Grapes for mid pm snack
Dinner SW beef burger SW wedges salad

H ex a milk
H ex b oats wholemeal bread roll

Syns w watcher ice cream 4 honey 1 teacake 5 sour cream 3 hot choc 2 (15)

Last edited:
Back