Fiona's baby diaries.....

Just had tiny portion of Imogen's supernoodles the low fat chicken and herb ones... Somehow as I was racing to the cupboard to stuff my face I resisted and thought I'd have noodles as they are free I didn't have super free with them but I did have some grapes earlier and only had tiny bit!!!

Waaaaah I have no willpower!!! I had just had THREE mince pies!!! But if I count syns for a week I can have 8 a day till I weigh on tues again :) so could be worse!! X

Oh Lordy no not 8 pies a day!! I'd look like a pie :) 8 syns a day till tues which is my weigh day (when I remember)

Yummmmmm biscuits oh my gosh where do you get them??? X

Breakfast mixed fruit and muller yogurt.
Lunch tuna pasta salad with chopped peppers and onion
Pm snack cheese on toast
Dinner gammon steak with rice and mixed veg

H ex a milk cheese
H ex b toast x2

Syns w watcher ice cream 4 mayo 2 options 2 (8 )

Last edited:
Have spent all morning in A&E with Imogen for thinking eating money is a good Idea so won't be going to asda to stock up!! I'm exhausted and just need my bed!! X

Breakfast fruit and yogurt
Lunch chicken with leftover rice & veg
Dinner

H ex a milk cheese
H ex b alpen light

Syns magic star 3.5

Last edited:
Off plan day today as I've been up most of the night I'm exhausted got gran coming from out of town so that's that.

Breakfast peach and honey micro porridge
Lunch cheese on toast :) comfort food!!
Dinner cottage pie

Rest of night went as follows mince pies birthday cake mince pies

Last edited:
Have my gran to stay and sorry for her she's got SW meals lol, the SW cottage pie went down really well :)

Breakfast oats and chopped banana
Lunch cauliflower soup and bread roll
Dinner stew (packet of casserole veg as super free)

H ex a milk
H ex b roll oats

Syns butter 2

Well I've given up trying to claim I'm sticking to plan, well is sortof 70/30 all my meals are SW friendly with 1/3 super free but my snacks are most definitely crazy!! So I am starting completely fresh from 27th then all the crazy food will be out the house!! X

Today I'm gonna attempt to stay on plan as much as poss.

Breakfast fruit and yogurt
Lunch cold meats salads
Dinner SW burger wedges salad

H ex a milk
H ex b

Syns lindor (16)

Well yesterday did NOT go to plan!!! I was struck down by a illness bug which seems to have eased off today but yesterday was all about whatever I could lay my hands on :) oh dear x

Back