Fire questions at, and demand attention from KD Thread

You think maybe I should change the title to "Fire questions at, and demand attention from KD Thread"? :D

I think she is off with a student just now.....how rude. She's not allowed a life...she's neglecting her thread!!

I'm hoppiting up to 1000 just now, so no ryvitas for meeeeee. Are ryvitas crisp breads? :confused:

xx

Good Idea for the thread change lol!!!

Ryvitas are like crispbreads they are wholegrain, I dont like the plain ones but the minis are lovely and so are sesame seed ones.mmmm! Ryvita

stop me eating rubbish many a time!!

Name changed.......:D

Sitting thinking about the 1200 plan....3 rye crisp breads....so they are 28 cals each for the normal ones so I have 84 cals of crisp bread to eat for that....hrm....almost a packet of the mini ones.....interesting.

Must not think about substitutes....I thought I could substitute Weetabix for Special K once....my downfall is Special K......so I was doomed.:(

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH COTTAGE CHEESE AND CELERY....ooops shouting
I love when i have to phone sky coz i like the scottish accents

weird me nooooooooooooooooooo:p :rolleyes:

Ah well..........it's either us or india....they infuriate me, never mind customers. I don't hate Indians or anything, they just don't understand our accents.

Do you know they have to have a degree in India to work for Sky?

x

hope you are feeling better, I miss ya x

Getting there fanks Vicky. Weekend was the pits. Nearly tempted to see if there were any vacancies at the local head hospital with the men in those funny white coats.

Still...not done anything embarassing this time around. Used to do all sorts of weird things when I was younger:eek:

Oooh, love the scottish accent :) Can't understand a word they are saying...so just happy to hear their tones and agree to everything :)

Umm. Top ten foods? What? Pre diet or now?

Too late replying...will indulge in both

Pre diet
  1. Cakes. The higher the fat the better
  2. Crisps. One packet, followed by another...and another (repeat til stuffed)
  3. Fudge
  4. Biscuits
  5. Double cream. Yep, could drink it from the carton.
  6. Pizza
  7. Cheese on toast.
  8. Chips
  9. Lindt choccies
  10. Thai curries
  11. Pringles
  12. Crackers and cheese
  13. Roast potatoes
  14. toast and butter
Whoops...that's 14 :D
Now:
Well...it changes really. What I'm mad about today, might be completely different next week. At the moment though

1. Salad (with a little mayonnaise) - will even have it as a snack
  2. Baked veg
  3. Mackerel
  4. Strawberries and creme fraiche (or greek yog)
  5. Thai curry :D
  6. All bran
  7. Baked pineapple
  8. Butternut squash soup
  9. Cinnamon bread and butter
  10. Nairn ginger biscuits (low GI...happy to have one with my cuppa sometimes.

Hey KD we had our appointment today for our son, they think he is borderline ADHD, they are getting in contact with school and we may be going down the behaviour support route to see if this will help.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this thread :D

and what a FAB new title :p thanx Coley !!!

we've had the top 10 bestest foods.....wonder what the top 10 worstest ones are...??!!! :rolleyes:

lol

Debz
xx

Hey KD we had our appointment today for our son, they think he is borderline ADHD, they are getting in contact with school and we may be going down the behaviour support route to see if this will help.

Excellent! Any idea what they will do? We have couple who have one-to-one support at school. Except when they are with me...then one-to-one support ladies have their dinner:confused:

Bloomin' dangerous one of them is too:rolleyes:

Good to get support. Hope it works out for him :)

we've had the top 10 bestest foods.....wonder what the top 10 worstest ones are...??!!! :rolleyes:

lol

Debzxx

Pre dietUmmm. Ah..yes...can't stand baked beans. Disgusting

After diet
Surprisingly, I still happy with most things. Lot of beige stuff isn't doing much for me any more though.

Still can't stand bb though. No change there.

:rotflmao:. I've just read the title of this thread :D

Excellent! Any idea what they will do? We have couple who have one-to-one support at school. Except when they are with me...then one-to-one support ladies have their dinner:confused:

Bloomin' dangerous one of them is too:rolleyes:

Good to get support. Hope it works out for him :)

No idea yet, the psychiatrist is going to be contacting school then it will be decided.

Hope you are ok hun xx

I see no curly wurly on that list.....where did they go??

xx

They are in a bad in the garage. About 50 off them. Been there for a few weeks now. Don't love curly any more. I'm in love with another.:cool: Mr Salad Bad

Can I ask a question on this thread too?

Back