Fire questions at, and demand attention from KD Thread

Right. Actually 2 questions.

1. Why is it every time I do my washing I find a girls scrunchie in the wash?:confused:

2. Why is it, every evening (this last 3 days anyway) have I come out from teaching to find 3 girls cooking in my kitchen?

Am beginning to wonder if I'm in the right house.:confused: No idea who they are:confused:

They are in a bad in the garage. About 50 off them. Been there for a few weeks now. Don't love curly any more. I'm in love with another.:cool: Mr Salad Bad

I do mean this in the nicest way possible......you are weird.

Salad in favour of curly wurly......remember the day the poor little darlings were scattered by mistake on the way home......it was so distressing....but now, all alone in the cold cold garage.:wave_cry: poor curly's.

Oh...BTW...for those who don't know...last count, I had 2 sons...no daughters.:confused:

Well..I don't remember having daughters:confused::confused:

OMG. I'm losing it now

remember the day the poor little darlings were scattered by mistake on the way home......it was so distressing....but now, all alone in the cold cold garage.:wave_cry: poor curly's.

I remember it well. It was dreadful. Felt so guilty. Was raining too.

They do have their own personal central heating boiler in the garage though. They'll be fine :)

1. Why is it every time I do my washing I find a girls scrunchie in the wash?:confused:

Don't ask questions....be thankful it's not girls undies or a bra. (that aren't yours;))

2. Why is it, every evening (this last 3 days anyway) have I come out from teaching to find 3 girls cooking in my kitchen?

Erm.....you actually have 3 daughters?:confused: that you kinda forgot about. Suppose that would explain the scrunchies too.

xx

Are you sure there were only 2 boys???

Does the one who isn't Andrew (his name escapes me.....I'm sure I asked in one of my million PM's today:rolleyes:) have long hair?

Do they like playing with scrunchies? Are they satin scrunchies or normal fuzzy ones or cotton ones or what? It's all in the detail.

xx

Does the one who isn't Andrew (his name escapes me.....I'm sure I asked in one of my million PM's today:rolleyes:) have long hair?

Not any more. Oh...he's Dominick. Likes to be called Dom:confused: Urggghhh

Spoken to DH, and girls are cooking their own dinner as one of the mums said it wasn't fair that I keep cooking them meals.

So...tonight there has been 7 teens in the house. A had our family meal. The rest bought pizzas and cooked them in my oven:rolleyes:

I notice that my fridge is now full of junk foods (more pizzas...choccy deserts etc). Evidently it's for his friends visiting tomorrow and Friday.:rolleyes::rolleyes: Not sure I like this idea. Would rather they just ate with us.

Right. Ayone got any questions?

Have you tried the list thingy button on here? Have a go if you haven't. List your foods, select them, then press
insertorderedlist.gif
button (just under the box for your font sizes)

My list would be mmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaasive. ok here we go...I shall try to limit it

1. Special K Red Berries
  2. Creme eggs
  3. Chicken pathia with peshwari nan
  4. Crumpets
  5. Pesto
  6. Brushetta
  7. Dried mango
  8. Chocolate pop tarts :eek: (oh dear..the shame)
  9. Baked potatoes with cheese & beans
  10. Crusty bread with oil/chutney/herby garlicky cream cheese to dip in.
Must stop there....could go ooooooooon.

Can we play truth truth lie??

You give us 2 lies and 1 truth....we have to guess the truth.:D

Still...not done anything embarassing this time around. Used to do all sorts of weird things when I was younger:eek:

Tell all!!!!

ANyway, I am glad you are getting there, its weird, i kept looking for things you had posted to get my KD fix

I have been writing party invites for MIL 60th, I am now cross eyed, and my brain and hand hurt.

Not sure about the girls scrunchie, at least its not the under wire of a bra, them beggars are really annoying!!!

As for the girls cooking, gotta give em 10 out of 10 for trying, but It must get really maddening for you.

Im so happy, Ive had a proper KD fix x

Pop tarts, POP TARTS!!!!!!!!! Nicole you saddo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go and hang your head in a corner!!!!!

Morning!!!!!!

Still waiting on the truth and lies.....and where's your list Vicky!!? Me thinks you are a secret pop tart lover.:p

Lets see if you can guess my truth:

1. I've never had sex in public.
  2. I've done loads of revision for my exams.
  3. I used to want to be a nun.
xx

Morning!!!!!!

Still waiting on the truth and lies.....and where's your list Vicky!!? Me thinks you are a secret pop tart lover.:p

xx

1. untrue
  2. untrue
  3. true
Can we stop this game now :D I have 5 minutes to play then got to work again.

Oh BTW...last one. Wouldn't really recommend it, unless you believe in god. Been there, done that, collected some 'habits' ;)

You lot all think I'm a total whore!!:mad::mad::mad: dead nice!!

humph!!!

oi, KD.....where is your list? and sonkie? and Bev? and Pierce? and Mini??? and I see you reading this thread Sparkles....you know you want to post!!!

xx

No we don't as 1 and 3 cancel each other out! But we're not sure you are studying!!! And as a mum of a 3rd yr degree student myself, I always know she's never done enough studying as she chamges the subject when I ask about her dissitation!!!

My list??? Of truths and untruths??!!
  1. I have eaten snails
  2. I love gardening
  3. Lilac's my favourite colour

Morning!!!!!!

xx

:rotflmao:

Ok, just popping on at work:whoopass:

List to follow later, the problem I have now is that I have never tried a chocolate pop tart in my life!!!!

Back