Fire questions at, and demand attention from KD Thread

We do 4 years up here......:(

Dissy is done, course work done, exams....er........a week and a bit till 1st one.

Your truth/lies is difficult Bev!!! All I can think just now is Gardening - I don't think you like that. Shall have to come back to it.

I'm off down the park with my yellow blanket and books. Can't trust myself to sit here and study!! you lot are too distracting. lol.

Back later!!

xx

LOL - well you are right!

Well done on your course work and disssitation being up-to-date. Wish my daughters was!! Go and study and enjoy the sunshine. I'm off out now too .... know what you mean about this site being tooooo distracting!

Top 10 foods from me

After CD

1. Cottage cheese and Pineapple
  2. Mini Ryvitas, worcester sauce
  3. Pitta Breads
  4. Grilled Chicken with seasoning
  5. Most veg
  6. Tesco Fruit and Fibre
  7. 15p Milky Bars
  8. Sunday Roasts!
  9. Thai Chicken Crisps ala McCoys
  10. Bananas!!
Before CD

1. Any Chocolate
  2. Chocolate Weetabix
  3. Asda Mild Chicken Curry with Garlic nan
  4. Butties, sausage bacon Spam, any!
  5. Hot x Buns
  6. currant tea cakes
  7. Chips and curry sauce
  8. White Bread (Hate it now)
  9. Bananas
  10. Crisps
Funny, I hated Cottage Cheese now I love it, I loved white bread, now I hate it!!

Truth or Dare

1. I have my nipple pierced
  2. I had lunch with Dermot O'leary
  3. I have green hair
So whats the truth;)

Well you want a list from sonkie eh !

Well which is true out of these.

1 I love chinese food
2 I have seen Cliff Richard in concert
3 I have made love outside

yey!!!

My guesses for the truth are for Vicky and Sonkie

Vicky - you have green hair...I'm sure you mentioned it somewhere :confused:

Sonkie - Cliff Richard.....sorry love, have you down as a bit of a fan.

Do I win?

Still can't work out Bev's. Drat.

Chocolate weetabix Vicky!!! CHOCOLATE WEETABIX!!!!!!! shameful. Does that actually exsist or did you make it up? Galaxy all over your weetabix there.

Pop tarts aren't so bad.....:p

OMG I thought I would get away with that one, how on earth did you guess that one...lol.
My mum was supposed to have gone with a friend but she couldnt make it so I went instead. Actually I quite enjoyed it but dont tell anyone will you ....lol.

OMG I thought I would get away with that one, how on earth did you guess that one...lol.
My mum was supposed to have gone with a friend but she couldnt make it so I went instead. Actually I quite enjoyed it but dont tell anyone will you ....lol.

hee hee....I've seen Celine Dion and 5ive in concert...I'm hardly one to talk!;)

Cliff upset me when he stole Auld Lang Syne for his stupid "Lords Prayer" song thing.......bla!!! :mad::mad::mad:

KD!!!!! pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I'm bored and bored and bored and cranky that you aren't playing my games!!:mad::mad::mad:

wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaah!!!!

hee hee....I've seen Celine Dion and 5ive in concert...I'm hardly one to talk!;)

Cliff upset me when he stole Auld Lang Syne for his stupid "Lords Prayer" song thing.......bla!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Yeh I didnt like that one.
I must admit to listening to his cd now and then it brings back some great memories of mum.......!

I have also seen Erasure in concert in Germany, that was fab and definately worth seeing. Will Young in Plymouth, boy he was fit, shame he bats for the other side.

Well I've just been catching up on this thread and OMG what carry ons :p Guess the truth, chocolate pop tarts etc, etc, I don't know where to look :p

Don't worry - I'm having a good think about it :p And what was your answer or don't you have to actually own up? :D

Alright alright....I am the whore of the city..blaaaaa.

I used to want to be a nun, this was before I found out I didn't believe in god which turned out to be a problem. I do have a very nice collection of bibles though....about 25 or so. Seemed to think it would make me a good nun when I was 10?:confused:

Gotta own up at some point MD, maybe after a glass of wine? :D;)

Rofl......!

Come on MD we are waiting with baited (ketosis) breath.
And you cant use the exploding tetra one as iv already read that one.

Ooh the pressure's on - I'll wait until my DD who's sat next to me has gone to bed! See if I can dredge something up from my murky past!

yey!!!

My guesses for the truth are for Vicky and Sonkie

Vicky - you have green hair...I'm sure you mentioned it somewhere :confused:

Sonkie - Cliff Richard.....sorry love, have you down as a bit of a fan.

Do I win?

Still can't work out Bev's. Drat.

HA HA NO!!!!! I havent got green hair anymore, its purple this week!!

Guess again!

Chocolate weetabix Vicky!!! CHOCOLATE WEETABIX!!!!!!! shameful. Does that actually exsist or did you make it up? Galaxy all over your weetabix there.

Pop tarts aren't so bad.....:p

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Gotta Laff at you Nicole, you are so funny.

Choc weetabix actually exist, I loved em before CD:eek:, I still love em now, but have an addiction to tesco fruit and Fibre!

Ok, My head really really hurts so am off to bed, I am going to figure out Bevs and wait for MDs, just gonna pop in on the exploding tetra thread, it looks like fun x

My list??? Of truths and untruths??!!
  1. I have eaten snails
  2. I love gardening
  3. Lilac's my favourite colour

Not sure if Bev had said that no. 2 was the truth, so if not I'm guessing no. 1

Truth or Dare
  1. I have my nipple pierced
  2. I had lunch with Dermot O'leary
  3. I have green hair
So whats the truth;)

Knowing it's not the hair colour - I'm guessing no. 1?

And now I have to think of some of my own - struggling to find something interesting! Give me another minute.

Ok - guess the truth

1. I'm tri-lingual (French, Spanish & Welsh)
2. I've been married three times
3. I once streaked at a rugby match

Back