First Aqua Aerobics class

Wannabethin1979

Hi all,

Just wanted to share that tonight I went to my first aqua aerobics class - loved it but knackered now lol

Weigh in tomorrow at 9.30am, hoping foe 1.5-2lb :)

Good luck to other Thursday weighers xxx

Wait til tomorrow! lol. First time I did it I found out it was possible to sweat in water!
Glad you enjoyed it.

I love aqua. It is funny to sweat in the water.

I used to do Aqua Aerobics, the only kind of exercise I can handle tbh :eek: Ive told myself Ill start again when I get down to 22 1/2. Ha haaaa now that's an excuse to avoid losing weight if ever there was one :rolleyes: (Exercisophobe :( )

I was 22 1/2 when I started Ermintrude It doesn't matter what we weigh in water! Get thee to a pool lol

Heh, I was 27st 9 when I started this time :eek: Last time I started at 25st 6 and didnt go swimming til I met the 3 stone mark, so Im using that as a marker this time too :D I say aqua aerobics was the only thing I could stand, but I dont mean that I actually *enjoyed* it :( I used to tell myself I must go 3 times a week but I was still lucky if I made 2. It only lasted about 6 months. I detest exercise :(

Last time I went to the gym down the road but I cant afford it this time round. Theres a public pool a bit further away in another borough that I might try, I *think* they do Aqua Aerobic s... Ive not been there before tho, so bit nervous what it'll be like.

I was only teasing hun, but you could always look up your pool online see if they have a website!. I do waterfit 5 times a week termtime and 3 in the holidays. I do 3 classes on a Monday, a morning one and 2 evening classes back to back! I wouldn't say it's my fave activity but I do love it and I like the instructor she's as mad as a box of frogs! Part of why I go really for the abuse she gives me lol

OMG three times in a day! :eek: I think you need to see a psyhiatrist! :D Yeah its off their website that they seem to do Aquaaerobics but the website's a bit rubbish and Ive never actually visited this place so we'll see. Another stone and a half off and I might get my butt down there :)

love it, love it, love it. Can honestly say i am becoming addicted.... 2 classes done so far this week and another one planned for tomorrow:)

Back