First baby born on MiniMins!

Shrinking Nicky

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Just to let you know KATIE arrived on Wed 14th at 6:10pm weighing a healthy 8lb 6oz.

I just typed out a long message giving lots of gory detail - & it failed to post!!!! So I will do that another time!

We arrived home on Friday & Katie has settled in very nicely. She is wonderful & we are all so happy with her.

Ellie loves her baby sister to bits.

Nicky:)

Congratulations Nicky and family on your new daughter Katie:D

Baby1t.gif

Delighted to hear all has gone well and 8lb. 6oz. is a fine weight for a baby:)

Love Mini xxx

Well done Nicky - great news!!

Congratulations to you all, what wonderful news. So pleased everything went well. You must post a picture soon.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations nicky on the safe arrival of your little girl Katie, I'm sure she's a welcome addition to your family - hope you don't get too many sleepless nites lol xxxx

Last edited:
Massive Congratulations to you, and welcome Katie.

Congratulations on the birth of Katie and hope you are feeling well and so pleased to hear the news. Love to you and your family.

Irene xx

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS
on the birth of you little princess :princess: Katie

Congratulations on your new arrival xxxxxx

Just to let you know KATIE arrived on Wed 14th at 6:10pm weighing a healthy 8lb 6oz.

I just typed out a long message giving lots of gory detail - & it failed to post!!!! So I will do that another time!

We arrived home on Friday & Katie has settled in very nicely. She is wonderful & we are all so happy with her.

Ellie loves her baby sister to bits.

Nicky:)

CONGRATULATIONS Nicky :)

Wishing you lots of happy times together.....

love

Debz
xx

Congratulations on your new arrival..... I hope she brings you and your family lots of happy times.......

Love

Back