• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First bad day! But in week 11 !

macy12

S: 12st6lb C: 12st6lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 34 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
HELP !!! Been going really well, up until the last few days.
I`ve been on SS for over ten weeks, but for the last few days I`ve felt a bit light headed and out of sorts.

I decided that I needed something so just had a ss+ day today, for the first time ( although it wasn`t because I was hungry).
I only had about 100gm of cooked chicken breast and a handful of green salad.Since the guidelines say I could add some fat free dressing, I added some fat free Hellmens vinagrette.
Couple of questions, how much vinagrette can you have? a tsp?tbsp?

And..... have I made a big mistake in adding this meal?
I have to say, I feel 100% better !!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
S: 14st0lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st7lb(3.57%)
my cdc always says that if you need to eat, make healthy choices and dont ever feel guilty for it!
I dont think you have made a mistake at all....you have managed to have a small green and white meal....and not blown out on pasta!
I dont think it will reflect badly on the scales, and i think you will have saved yourself 5lbs by now eating loads of crap out of desperation!
Well done hun x

Soel

Final Time on Cambridge
S: 12st3lb C: 9st1lb G: 9st BMI: 21.8 Loss: 3st2lb(25.73%)
Hi Macy

I agree with LizzMB, I think you did the right thing. You've been on SS for over 10 weeks - a long time - plus some people only do SS+ and have great losses, so I don't think you should consider yourself doing something wrong.

By the way, I use a drizzle of Hellmens fat free vinegarette on all my salad, not much, but certainly enough to taste it.

Best of luck on your weight loss journey.

macy12

S: 12st6lb C: 12st6lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 34 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks so so much for your replies, I`m feeling better already !!!
I`m usually such a positive person, and this is the longest I`ve ever stuck with a diet.
If someone had told me months ago I`d be fretting over a piece of plain chicken and some green salad, I would have been in hysterics !!!!

Must admit, it did feel strange eating something after 74 days !!!!!!!