First bad day! But in week 11 !

macy12

HELP !!! Been going really well, up until the last few days.
I`ve been on SS for over ten weeks, but for the last few days I`ve felt a bit light headed and out of sorts.

I decided that I needed something so just had a ss+ day today, for the first time ( although it wasn`t because I was hungry).
I only had about 100gm of cooked chicken breast and a handful of green salad.Since the guidelines say I could add some fat free dressing, I added some fat free Hellmens vinagrette.
Couple of questions, how much vinagrette can you have? a tsp?tbsp?

And..... have I made a big mistake in adding this meal?
I have to say, I feel 100% better !!!

my cdc always says that if you need to eat, make healthy choices and dont ever feel guilty for it!
I dont think you have made a mistake at all....you have managed to have a small green and white meal....and not blown out on pasta!
I dont think it will reflect badly on the scales, and i think you will have saved yourself 5lbs by now eating loads of crap out of desperation!
Well done hun x

Hi Macy

I agree with LizzMB, I think you did the right thing. You've been on SS for over 10 weeks - a long time - plus some people only do SS+ and have great losses, so I don't think you should consider yourself doing something wrong.

By the way, I use a drizzle of Hellmens fat free vinegarette on all my salad, not much, but certainly enough to taste it.

Best of luck on your weight loss journey.

Thanks so so much for your replies, I`m feeling better already !!!
I`m usually such a positive person, and this is the longest I`ve ever stuck with a diet.
If someone had told me months ago I`d be fretting over a piece of plain chicken and some green salad, I would have been in hysterics !!!!

Must admit, it did feel strange eating something after 74 days !!!!!!!

Back