First Bar

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Just had my first bar, toffee one, it's taken twenty two weeks for me to try one, it's kind of a reward for not cheating.

DEAR GOD, WOWOWOWOWOWOWO

No need for husband, just me, my bar cut very thin and maybe a good magazine. Glad I didn't have one earlier. Only lost one pound last week, my period is over a week late, I've done three tests, all negative so must be my body after nearly nine stone lost eh?????

Any advice on the period thing would be nice xx

oh my god, how have you gone 22 weeks without trying the bars???!!!! I have one a day, it keeps me going, my faves are cranberry and peanut, yummy!!

Not sure about the periods, but mine is a week late, and will be the first one since starting the diet 4 weeks ago, have you been ok up to now then with your periods?

you've done fab, you must be so proud of yourself!

I've had 2 in 3 weeks and according to my CDC it's nothing to worry about. apparently large weight losses and VLCD can play havoc with your hormones. They should settle down once you're off the diet so I really wouldn't worry.

Hi Sarah - WELL DONE !!!!!! I wouldn't worry about the period thing - your body has had a lot of adjusting to do.

Firstly WOW OH MY GOD WHAT A WEIGHT LOSS!!!!!!!!!! Well flipping done that is amazing x x. I too am choosing not to have the bars,probably not ever, cause i was worried they would start me off on a sweet craving and now you've said how yummy they are i'm staying well clear lol

I'm not fussed about the bars at all, so will see how long i can go without them.

A huge well done to you on your fab weight loss! xxx

I wasn't fussed about the bars too but kept finding myself grinding my teeth so thought I'd done so well I'd treat myself, it's so funny I was giggling when I was unwrapping it my hubby think's I'm bonkers. I'll order three a week till I'm up to 1000 cals on the steps as I think I'm going to struggle eating all that and having a bar. I'm glad I waited though, I'd be having a bar breakfast noon and night, having three a week will teach me control hee hee.

THanks for the advice about Aunt Flo, I'll wait for her return hee hee.xx

:party0011:WOW Sarah....Your losses are flipping amazing!
Well done, cant wait for your before and after pics x:D

brilliant loss Dutch. And what self control!

Back