First day at Exante total solution eek!!!

I think we are living in a paralell universe!
Same day...same hubby...same sneaky look..same loss!!
Glad you are on board.

I think we are living in a paralell universe!
Same day...same hubby...same sneaky look..same loss!!
Glad you are on board.

LOL, in his mind he is being supportive!! :) Brilliant to hear you've got the same losses, it helps to know I'm tracking the same as others.
Actually I feel quite well today, was hungry when I woke up but the shake and several drinks have settled it down, Exante has arrived with hubby, so there will be a drum roll tonight when I can have soup and a bar!! Sad isn't it!

Woohoo! Glad your stuff has arrived :D

I am so excited about soup and bars....the timing is excellent as I'm really hungry today, so it's keeping me going knowing I have my exciting package to look forward to....I mean my Exnate delivery...not anything else...you know naughty!! :p

I am so excited about soup and bars....the timing is excellent as I'm really hungry today, so it's keeping me going knowing I have my exciting package to look forward to....I mean my Exnate delivery...not anything else...you know naughty!! :p

Don't know WHAT you could possibly mean :angeldevil: ;)

Thats great, glad it has arrived with you. How are you all feeling today? I just survived a cookery class today without eating anything yay!! Day 3 is going ok so far, feel really shivery though. Lost another 1lb today but decided im gonna try and stop weighing myself for at least a few days as its disheartening seeing only 1lb after such a hard day, but i'm on course to lose my half a stone this week, 3lbs down already :D

Yea we did good today not eating through our cooking class :) try not to weigh for a few days cause I don't want u to feel disheartened. 1lb loss over night is amazing tho. Look at the girl in out cooking class today who lost 2.5lb in a week. U have lost more than that in 2 days x

Not eating through a cooking class is absolutely gold medal material, well done both of you!!:party0049:

I'm feeling better now, it just seems to hit a peak when I feel really weird, then it goes away again, just drinking water and my zero's seems to help shift it, I can see however how people give up when they feel like that though.

I weighed this morning 6lbs down, I know I shouldn't but well I had to look as I get to that stage where I'm thinking I am not eating this better be working!!

hey girls dont know how you did the cooking class either, well done :). I'm dying evernight when I cook for hubby and the boys, especially as Im always cooking asian food its so hard girls when the aromas hit you!

Yeah Honeypop, you are so right, think i'm expecting too much too quickly, we should all be so pleased with how well we are doing!!!

6lbs Lanark!!!!! Wow well done thats amazing!!

Just realised when I updated my weight loss I have now left the 13 stone gang and sneaked my way into the 12 stone gang lol so pleased :) xx

Well done little miss, soon you will be in the 11st gang. Just go for it.

Well done little miss!!! I loved seeing the stone markers drop!!!

Yeah I think i'm very hard on myself, have to realise I only had a baby 4 months ago and they say 9 months on, 9 months off, so if i can lose another stone or so in 5 months ill be doing well, thanks for all your support...roll on bedtime lol!! x

Morning ladies, just a quick one to say well done to everyone for yesterday and onwards and downwards today, daily scale hopping now, I am now down 8lbs on the morning of day 5. yaayyy,

Wow Lanark thats amazing!!! I hadn't lost anything this morning :( But I hear thats normal, hopefully tomorrow I will have lost another pound or 2...you should be so pleased, thats fantastic!!

I've lost nothing either and i feel very tired,sick and moody today. Plus baby is fighting her nap :)

Ah ladies, this is why we are told not to weigh, but I'm one of those if I sts it spurs me on, I am feeling much better today and nowhere near as tired and grumpy as I've been the last few days, chins up

I've lost nothing either and i feel very tired,sick and moody today. Plus baby is fighting her nap :)

Hey honey, I have been totally exhuasted too. Get your head down when she does go down.

Back